• filter:

ASICS Men's Stormer Running Shoes T741S $22.99 AC @ Rakuten w/ FS

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.rakuten.com/prod/p/q/sellerid/47619717/310381140.htm...

Coupon code: ASICS4
Reinforced Stitched Toe Cap Added durability
Synthetic Leather and Mesh Upper Lightweight, comfortable and breathable, enhancing performance and fit.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good deal

rated:
Good sneakers for "running" errands, not real running shoes...

rated:
Surprised this isn't getting traction. For those of us who use these as sneakers, this is a steal. They last a good long time - mine are just wearing out after 18 months - and are comfortable as heck.

Thanks OP. I picked up a pair, might go back for a second.

rated:
Good Price and Deals, thanks OP
Amazon has 3Pack Insoles , Extra 57%Off can use this shoes together !
link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074DJZBR7

rated:
I picked up the silver & black version at Big 5 about six weeks ago for $26. Great shoes and a good deal at $22.99!

rated:
sold out

rated:
exbat said:   Good sneakers for "running" errands, not real running shoes...
  I hear what you're saying, but as I've become a runner myself for the first time in my life in the past year or so (typically 30-40 miles per week), I've come to shocking realization that when a lot of people say they "run," they mean they run like a mile twice a week. Would this be for them? Sure.

rated:
sdskees said:   
exbat said:   Good sneakers for "running" errands, not real running shoes...
  I hear what you're saying, but as I've become a runner myself for the first time in my life in the past year or so (typically 30-40 miles per week), I've come to shocking realization that when a lot of people say they "run," they mean they run like a mile twice a week. Would this be for them? Sure.

Except those are the people who have top of the line Nike 
running shoes, dri-fit from head to toe and a super expensive GPS watch.  For their 1-2 miles a week. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017