• filter:

DeWALT 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Cordless Brushless Drill/Driver + Impact Combo w/ Batteries, Charger (DCK277C2) - $149.00 @ HD

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
DeWALT 20-Volt MAX Li-Ion Cordless Brushless Drill/Driver and Impact Combo Kit w/ (2) Batteries 1.5Ah and Charger (DCK277C2) - $149.00 FS @ Home Depot - DotD

4.7/5 stars with 86 reviews on Amazon 

3Cs shows this beats Amazon 's low by $45.64.

• DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
  • DCD777 - 20-Volt MAX compact brushless drill/driver; compact (5.4 in. front to back), lightweight (2.0 lbs.) designed to fit into small spaces
  • DCF787 - 20V MAX Compact Brushless 1/4 in. Impact Driver; Compact (7.52 in. front to back), lightweight design fits into tight areas
  • Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
  • LED light with 20-second trigger release delay provides increased visibility in dark or confined spaces
  • Impact driver's one-handed loading 1/4 in. hex chuck accepts 1 in. bit tips
  • Includes contractor bag for portability

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Looking for one, right time. Ordered one. Thinking of buying Bosch PS-42, because I have 12V regular drill bit. But this deal beats anything right now.

rated:
On the fence a bit... this is kind of the cheap chinese built, plastic chuck, 1.5AH (small) battery, single speed impact kit/version but ... do I really get or need more in the more expensive DCD783 kit with the 2AH battery, metal chuck, 3 speed impact? It's $100 more at normal prices, and likely won't be discounted as heavily...

Probably not with my weekly use (between a DIY/homeowner and contractor/daily).

rated:
MinnesotaNice said:   On the fence a bit... this is kind of the cheap chinese built, plastic chuck, 1.5AH (small) battery, single speed impact kit/version but ... do I really get or need more in the more expensive DCD783 kit with the 2AH battery, metal chuck, 3 speed impact? It's $100 more at normal prices, and likely won't be discounted as heavily...

Probably not with my weekly use (between a DIY/homeowner and contractor/daily).

i dunno if this is the exact same model, but mine was built in mexico. i've dropped the drill itself from decent heights (not on purpose) and it's still going without a hitch. the batteries last pretty long for me  

ETA: your statement got me wondering, so i went to the site to see if it was the same as mine. turns out that there are 4 sets that look the same. this one doesn't have the hook on the side of it that mine does, so mine must be one of the "higher end" models. i guess i can't vouch for this one

rated:
Works great. Fast and good setting.

rated:
morecowbell said:   
ETA: your statement got me wondering, so i went to the site to see if it was the same as mine. turns out that there are 4 sets that look the same. this one doesn't have the hook on the side of it that mine does, so mine must be one of the "higher end" models. i guess i can't vouch for this one

Yes, I'm guessing you have the DCD791 drill or better, a step up from this one. It's really confusing all the brands, features, models, kits and batteries! But they are all better products by a long sight than 10 years ago.

In 10 more years, it'll be a hand CNC laser cutting holes, and 20 other things. lol.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017