• filter:

Norton Security Deluxe - 5 Devices [Key Card] $19.99, Free Shipping, Amazon Prime

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Link to Amazon for This Norton Deal. 

For those who don't like rebates and prefer Norton to other security suites, this is a very good price. It usually runs $30 or more.

I personally run Malwarebytes Paid (provides real-time protection) along with Norton Security or BitDefender on my computers.

If you prefer other security solutions, please move along, nothing for you here.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks. I always buy these ahead of when my subscription expires so I can renew for a cheap price.

rated:
FSslacker said:   Thanks. I always buy these ahead of when my subscription expires so I can renew for a cheap price.
  How far ahead can you do this? Mine will expire in about 10 months so can I buy now, install then, and get update to next year's version?

rated:
Norton Security can be bought and held for years before installing.

The new 1 year subscription doesn't begin until the day that you activate the software on the first of as many as 5 devices.

If you install the new Norton software on top of an existing Norton subscription, it will ignore the remaining time on the existing subscription and reset the total subscription to 1 year. So be sure to activate the new subscription when the old subscription is about to expire.

rated:
thanks! Just got it.. I use it on my phone, too..

rated:
Norton no longer has distinct new versions or years. You always have the very latest version throughout the 1 year subscription, via free updates and upgrades.

rated:
Cheap price would be free after rebate.

rated:
po90260 said:   Cheap price would be free after rebate.
  This.
I can't remember the last time I paid anything for security software.
On the other hand, the $20 price doesn't require the rebate hassle.

rated:
canoeguy1 said:   
po90260 said:   Cheap price would be free after rebate.
  This.
I can't remember the last time I paid anything for security software.
On the other hand, the $20 price doesn't require the rebate hassle.

I haven't seen a FAR deal in a while.  Do they still happen?

rated:
Norton is on sale for FAR at Newegg once in a while, but not nearly as often as in years past.

rated:
Its been FAR after promo code at Fry's several times in the past couple of months.  Not sure if you get free shipping if you don't pick up in store.

rated:
Price is now up to $35.86. Deal is dead in the water.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017