• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
in for 2. thanks.

rated:
$16.51 now.

rated:
different color,different price.

rated:
You can now get it from Jet for $14.03 if you can use the new customer coupon SAVE15.

https://jet.com/product/Coleman-Blue-Oversized-Quad-Chair-with-C...

rated:

$5 off (20.55kB)
Disclaimer
If you can get a store to pricematch Amazon then use the $5 off coupon at coupons.com under household

Walmart has the same one for $15.86  https://www.walmart.com/ip/Coleman-Oversized-Quad-Chair-with-Coo...

rated:
That's a good price, especially for the 300lb rating.

The problem is the stupid feet. On EVERY folding camp chair I have owned (and we are talking scores of them over the years for a family of 7), the plastic feet or rivet is where they fail. Every freaking time. It's not the metal frame. It's not the fabric. It's those crappy black plastic feet.

rated:
I have a pair of these chairs and wish I did not buy them. For me, the trade off of having those coolers on the chair do not justify the extra effort it takes to get the chairs back into the carrying bag as the coolers a somewhat bulky. I'd rather have a mesh bag attached to the chair. I used mine mostly for watching soccer games at the fields. I'll probably just cut the coolers off the chair. Otherwise, these are pretty good chairs.

Big Island

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017