• filter:

Intel Core i5-7600K Desktop Processor + MSI Z270 MPOWER Gaming Titanium Mother Board - $309.98 at Newegg

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Combo (14.12kB)
Disclaimer
Newegg has the Intel Core i5-7600K Desktop Processor and the MSI Z270 MPOWER Gaming Titanium Mother Board on sale for $349.98. Plus, save an additional $40 with your mail-in rebate.  

Intel Core i5-7600K Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.8 GHz LGA 1151 91W BX80677I57600K Desktop Processor

• For A Great VR Experience
  • Max Turbo Frequency 4.2 GHz
  • Intel HD Graphics 630
  • Unlocked Processor
  • DDR4 & DDR3L Support
  • Display Resolution up to 4096 x 2304
  • Socket LGA 1151
  • Cooler / thermal paste not included

MSI Z270 MPOWER GAMING TITANIUM LGA 1151 Intel Z270 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 ATX Intel Motherboard

• DDR4 Boost with Steel Armor: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
  • VR Ready and VR Boost: Best virtual reality game experience without latency, reduces motion sickness
  • TITANIUM BACKPLATE: For the biggest and heaviest graphics cards and CPU coolers.
  • Mystic Light Sync: Synchronize other RGB solutions with your gaming rig and control all LEDs in one click
  • Triple Turbo M.2, Steel Armor, M.2 Shield. Intel Optane Memory Ready, Turbo U.2, Lightning USB 3.1 Gen2
  • Audio Boost 4 PRO with Nahimic 2: 2x dedicated audio processors for the most immersive gaming experience
  • GAMING LAN with LAN Protect, powered by Killer: The best online gaming experience with lowest latency and bandwidth management
  • BIOS Flashback+: Easy BIOS recovery without the need of a CPU, memory and VGA card
  • Military Class 5, Guard-Pro: Latest evolution in high quality components for best protection and efficiency
  • MULTI-GPU: With Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports NVIDIA SLI & AMD Crossfire
  • In-Game Weapons: Game Boost, GAMING Hotkey, X-Boost, Xsplit Gamecaster
  • EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
  • Click BIOS 5: Award-winning BIOS with high resolution scalable font, favorites and search function

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
IF I were to add another 400 dollars to build a desktop with this board and chip, would it lead to a better result/value than buying the Dell gaming desktop https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1584917?

Just looking at recent deals I see:
- a decent case at Fry's today for $30 AR/AC here 
- 8 gb single module DDR4 2133 MHZ RAM for $55 AC here 
- a $90 Samsung 250gb ssd https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1583091
- add a modest $25 power supply, another $20 for a CPU cooler and $10 for a NIC
- leaves me about $160 or so to spend on a graphics card

It's been over a decade since I last built a desktop, and my knowledge is a bit limited. Am I on the right track?
How would you build a system and what's a realistic price range for building out a board and chipset like this one?

rated:
Mobo is sold out.

rated:
solidspbk said:   IF I were to add another 400 dollars to build a desktop with this board and chip, would it lead to a better result/value than buying the Dell gaming desktop https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1584917

Just looking at recent deals I see:
- a decent case at Fry's today for $30 AR/AC here 
- 8 gb single module DDR4 2133 MHZ RAM for $55 AC here 
- a $90 Samsung 250gb ssd https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1583091 
- add a modest $25 power supply, another $20 for a CPU cooler and $10 for a NIC
- leaves me about $160 or so to spend on a graphics card

It's been over a decade since I last built a desktop, and my knowledge is a bit limited. Am I on the right track?
How would you build a system and what's a realistic price range for building out a board and chipset like this one?

I thought/planed about building gaming system couple of month ago, with i5 7600k, geforce 1060, 16g ram, etc which came about to be about $700
It will be pretty good mid range gaming computer for sure. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017