Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Never Ending Pasta Pass - Available 09/14 @ 2PM ET
$100
http://www.olivegarden.com/specials/never-ending-pasta-pass 

IF YOU THINK THE Pasta Pass
IS A BIG DEAL, PREPARE
TO BE BLOWN AWAY. Pasta Pass includes Eight weeks of unlimited Never Ending Pasta Bowls for $100, while the exclusive Pasta Passport offers Pasta Pass benefits plus a trip for two to Italy for only $100 more.

Go to PastaPass.com before the sale starts at 2pm ET on 9/14
While you wait for the sale to start, be sure to read the 'What to Know'
section to make sure you're ready.

22,000 neverending pasta passes available
50 pasta passes with a trip to Italy are available

Named passholder may redeem for unlimited Never Ending Pasta Bowl® (NEPB) meals 9/25/17-11/19/17. Dine-in only. Valid at any Olive Garden location in the U.S. (excl. Puerto Rico). Not valid for online or ToGo orders. Present to server at time of ordering. One redemption per visit. Each "NEPB meal" consists of pasta, sauce, and a single topping serving from the promotional NEPB menu. All other entrees excluded. Each meal is for one person and may not be shared. Excludes gratuity, alcohol, and any other menu item not listed herein. Pass is not a gift card and is not reloadable; is non-transferable without permission, holds no value, and amount paid (if applicable) is non-refundable. 18+ to purchase Pass. Use signifies agreement to all terms and Olive Garden's Privacy Policy (www.olivegarden.com/privacy-policy ). Questions? Olive Garden Guest Relations, (844) 209-3484. Expires 11/19/17. © 2017 Darden Concepts, Inc. 

Pasta Passport to Italy? trip of a lifetime will take place APRIL 07, 2018 (Next Day Arrival) - APRIL 14, 2018. Trip dates are not flexible; must be able to travel with the group on these dates. Trip for two includes roundtrip coach class airfare from the 48 continental United States to Italy for named Passholder and your guest (to be booked by a third party travel agency; flight times and schedule to be determined by third party travel agency), double-occupancy four-star hotel accommodations, ground transportation to/from airport in USA (purchaser and guest must arrive and depart from the same location), group ground transportation while in Italy, optional daily cultural and culinary activities, and three meals per day. Pass is non-transferrable, holds no value, and amount paid is non-refundable. Purchaser and guest must meet all travel requirements including valid passports or other mandatory travel documents. 18+ to purchase Pass; If guest is under 18 years old, must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.

Member Summary

Olive Garden (33.07kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I wasn't properly prepared to be BLOWN AWAY!

UkeDoggie (Sep. 14, 2017 @ 3:40p) |

i tried it. i was slamming the button as soon as the clock turned. no luck!

sandrockx (Sep. 14, 2017 @ 7:02p) |

Only got 3 of the italy trips

jd2010 (Sep. 14, 2017 @ 8:12p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Maybe

rated:
In for 7 trips to italy, thx op

rated:
no longer valid with toGo orders? what about takeout orders? Is toGo orders just online ordering?

rated:
Thanks for sharing

rated:
tinkleondabeach said:   no longer valid with toGo orders? what about takeout orders? Is toGo orders just online ordering?
  Dine in only seems fairly clear. 

rated:
Wait... this is saying that for $200 I can get a one-week trip for 2 to Italy which includes airfare, transportation, and 3 meals per day? That's a hell of a deal.

rated:
tinkleondabeach said:   no longer valid with toGo orders? what about takeout orders? Is toGo orders just online ordering?
  It doesn't include the free beverage anymore either. Although I think they extended how long the pass is good for by a week or so.

rated:
Last time they did this, I waited diligently for the start time. refreshing my browser every three seconds. The time came and the screen changed from "Almost time..." to " We're sorry, all the Never Ending Pasta deals are gone."  In less than THREE seconds!

Turns out, savvy web folk found out how to re-code the web page countdown timer in their own browser and got in before the general public could.

No thanks Olive Garden. If that's the best you can do with your web design, It's not worth the time.

rated:
MustangGT50Conv said:   
  It doesn't include the free beverage anymore either. Although I think they extended how long the pass is good for by a week or so.

Just get the free water.
It is still free right?

rated:
thank for sharing !!

rated:
I skipped the last 2 years since they're for dine in only.  Not worth it.

rated:
Can you blame them for making it dine-in only? Think about how it could've been abused if they allowed take-out.

rated:
Is the best chance to get a shot at the Italy pass just sitting waiting for the countdown and trying to buy? I know it is 1 in a million.

rated:
dedicke said:   Is the best chance to get a shot at the Italy pass just sitting waiting for the countdown and trying to buy? I know it is 1 in a million.
  Use incognito mode or clear your cookies.

rated:
Any deals on new sweatpants?

rated:
I'm so hungry, I could eat at Olive Garden.

rated:
Dine-in only seems a really BAD business move on their city locations. Would you rather give them $2.50 worth of ingredients and get them out the door, or have them taking up a parking spot for a potential $50 table for an hour every day for 2 months... I dunno

rated:
MustangGT50Conv said:   

Stop at Wal-Mart, get a 79 cent 2 litre soda, pour in your favorite thermal cup with ice, enter restaurant. repeat as needed

rated:
Ha! all passes "Claimed instantly"

what a crock.

rated:
I actually got through for the Pasta Pass, but I wanted the trip

rated:
thats why i didnt even try, too many bots gaming the system.

rated:
How often do they do this?

rated:
parasitius said:   Dine-in only seems a really BAD business move on their city locations. Would you rather give them $2.50 worth of ingredients and get them out the door, or have them taking up a parking spot for a potential $50 table for an hour every day for 2 months... I dunno

This is free publicity. It was on every local News channel in the US this past week at least once. 

rated:
I wasn't properly prepared to be BLOWN AWAY!

rated:
i tried it. i was slamming the button as soon as the clock turned. no luck!

rated:
Only got 3 of the italy trips

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017