• filter:

Free Keurig OfficePRO K145 Coffee Brewer w/ Purchase of 4 Boxes of K Cups (24-pk) - $62.96 or Less @ Office Depot

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

K145 (33.42kB)
Disclaimer
Free Keurig OfficePRO K145 Coffee Brewer w/ Purchase of 4 Boxes of K Cups (24-pk) - $62.96 or Less @ Office Depot
Coupon: 56980869 - Free Brewer with the Purchase of 4 K-Cups. Limit 1 Offer per Customer. Expires: 12/31/2022.

http://www.officedepot.com/cart/viewCoupon.do?couponCode=5698086...

• Starbucks® Breakfast Blend Coffee K-Cups®, 2.8 Oz, Box Of 24
  • Starbucks® Pike Place Coffee K-Cups®, Box Of 24
  • Starbucks® Veranda Coffee K-Cups®, .10 Oz., Box Of 24
  • Starbucks® Caffe Verona Coffee K-Cups®, Box Of 24
  • Folgers Gourmet Selections® Coffee K-Cup® Pods, Classic Roast, Box
  • Green Mountain® Caramel Vanilla Cream Coffee K-Cups®, 0.42 Oz, Box
  • Starbucks® French Roast Coffee K-Cups®, 2.8 Oz, Box Of 24
  • Green Mountain Coffee® Nantucket Blend® Coffee K-Cups®, Box Of
  • Peet's Coffee® Major Dickason's Blend® Coffee K-Cups®, 2.8 Oz
  • Green Mountain Coffee® Dark Magic® Extra Bold Coffee K-Cups®
  • Caribou Coffee® Pods Caribou Blend Coffee K-Cup® Pods, 0.42 Oz, Bo...
  • Gloria Jean's® Coffees Butter Toffee Coffee K-Cups®, Box Of 24
  • More (46 Total)

More deals in the official Office Depot coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
nice

rated:
Nice deal... $48 after cash back for 96 k-cups and the brewer (which seems to sell for about $85 on eBay ).

Need to remember to cancel subscription.

rated:
Nice deal. But, since the Keurig is backordered, they didn't apply the coupon. Well, they did apply it but then even at checkout, the cost of the Keurig was showing up. I didn't want to risk getting charged for it and then the hassle of returning or arguing. Nice if you got the order right...

rated:
2coatsofpaint said:   Nice deal. But, since the Keurig is backordered, they didn't apply the coupon. Well, they did apply it but then even at checkout, the cost of the Keurig was showing up. I didn't want to risk getting charged for it and then the hassle of returning or arguing. Nice if you got the order right...
  ditto what 2coatsofpaint said... not gunna risk the charge for the brewer.    very disappointing that they seem to go out of stock so easily though.

rated:
I chatted with a rep and here is what they said:

Ramona : We are aware of this issue, I am sorry, I can see that the brewer machine is out of stock for all locations now, Since the back order is not being charged for you now, the coupon code will not be deducted at checkout . However , when the order moves into process , the coupon will be deducted and you will only be charged for the amount after the deduction of the coupon.

Edit: placed order and they only charged my card for the k-cups at this point.

rated:
Just ordered. Worked great! Final total was $59.96. Just got the notification that the coffee maker is ready for pick up at nearby store.
Have this model presently. Works well!
Thanks

rated:
Looks expired.

rated:
Thanks OP got it for$50.96!

rated:
By the time I got off the phone with technical support to reset my password the deal is expired now LOL

rated:
I had something similar happen to me. Noticed it was going to ship to my old address in my profile. By the time I put the new address in, it was expired. The site is no longer even accepting the code as valid...

rated:
crap, looks dead to me. Site won't accept code.

rated:
will not let me use coupon code says invalid

rated:
So, as predicted... OD was their typical nightmare.

My pods were delivered (and I was charged via paypal). I got an email saying that the backorder was on hold because they tried to charge paypal and got rejected. Eventually, they responded with an email, cancelled the original order for the free brewer and tried to get me to re-order it (at full price).

After 2 calls, 2 emails, and 2 chat sessions, I finally got someone to understand the issue (via chat). In the end, he couldn't ship the K145 and offered to send me a K425 as a substitute. I ended up agreeing and the order is on the way (and I have a confirmation email showing a $0 order).

So, how should I feel about this? Seems like the K425 is a high end home machine. The K145 is a low end small office (commercial) machine. Guessing that in using it for 1 cup per day, I won't notice any difference.

rated:
What a joke. I order 8 boxes for $110 to get a free $220 machine - seems like a decent deal.
K-cups show up a few days later. No machine.
The website and email says brewer was shipped.
I call. They claim it is out for delivery that day.
No brewer.
I chat and they are going to investigate.
I get an email that it will be canceled. What the free brewer?
I get return labels online for pickup tomorrow.
Can't cancel the subscription online must call.
On phone now to cancel subscription, they put me on hold, they tell me I must subscribe for 3 months! I am pretty sure it didn't sat that in the fine print!
Still on hold to cancel.

rated:
v

rated:
OD is a joke and I will never buy from them again. i think was a scheme to sell their product with no intent of delivering the machine. posted on their FB page, i am about to file a complaint with BBB and my state's attorney general. before doing so, does anyone know the term for this type of scheme?

rated:
Bait-and-switch?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017