• filter:

Samsung 50" Class FHD (1080P) Smart LED TV (UN50J5200) $149 ( YMMV ) at Walmart B&M

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Walmart website shows this as $700....? Even if there was one in stock.

rated:
rwenzel07 said:   Walmart website shows this as $700....? Even if there was one in stock.

Deal seems to be in-store. 
You should stock near you by submitting your postcode at Brickseek.

3 available at Washington DC 20001

rated:
jacobvogel said:   
rwenzel07 said:   Walmart website shows this as $700....? Even if there was one in stock.

Deal seems to be in-store. 
You should stock near you by submitting your postcode at Brickseek.

3 available at Washington DC 20001

Nope, just checked.  FW seems to be slow, so I assume SD'ers already snatched them up, or the workers.

rated:
Walmart is showing none, Brickseek is showing 2. I'm assuming probably not there.

rated:
Wow awesome, thanks OP !!

rated:
Well, I took an early morning drive to Queensbury because brick seek said they had three. They did not

rated:
Vaporware? walmart.com shows only 1 left (in the entire US???) at $699 and BrickSeek shows "Quantity: 0 Limited stock" at $149 at 2 locations near me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017