• filter:

Free Full Sized Bag Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken Product - Mailed Coupon for Free Product

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.johnsonville.com/protein-challenge.html 

First 110K Hurry

Offer states you need to be an enrolled member of myfitnesspal
Membership is free  and you can join below, it takes less than 2 minutes
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/

Your account does not have your address, just your name and the offer does not ask for an email address so it appears they really have no easy way to verify you have an account. The offer link was sent to account members

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. — Sep. 17, 2017 @ 4:49pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you, Tuskers!  In for 1.

rated:
ELIGIBILITY: THE POWER OF PROTEIN CHALLENGE

(THE  “SWEEPSTAKES”)  IS  OPEN  TO  LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF Columbia WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE IF HIGHER THAN AGE 18, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT  OF Columbia  AND WHO  ARE  REGISTERED  MEMBERS  OF  THE  MYFITNESSPAL  WEBSITE (WWW.MYFITNESSPAL.COM).

rated:
Thanks Got One

rated:
FMB1 said:   ELIGIBILITY: THE POWER OF PROTEIN CHALLENGE            They're legit, so I'll give it a try anyway.

(THE  “SWEEPSTAKES”)  IS  OPEN  TO  LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF Columbia WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE IF HIGHER THAN AGE 18, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT  OF Columbia  AND WHO  ARE  REGISTERED  MEMBERS  OF  THE  MYFITNESSPAL  WEBSITE (WWW.MYFITNESSPAL.COM).

Bummer!     Tasty product and they're legit, so I'll give it a try anyway.

rated:
msrazzle said:   
FMB1 said:   ELIGIBILITY: THE POWER OF PROTEIN CHALLENGE            They're legit, so I'll give it a try anyway.

(THE  “SWEEPSTAKES”)  IS  OPEN  TO  LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF Columbia WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER OR THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THEIR STATE OF RESIDENCE IF HIGHER THAN AGE 18, AT THE TIME OF ENTRY, WHO ARE PHYSICALLY LOCATED AND RESIDE IN THE UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT  OF Columbia  AND WHO  ARE  REGISTERED  MEMBERS  OF  THE  MYFITNESSPAL  WEBSITE (WWW.MYFITNESSPAL.COM).

Free to get an account

Your account does not have your address, just your name and the offer does not ask for an email address.
I just signed up for free, now I am a member 

rated:
thanks

rated:
tuskers said:   
msrazzle said:   

Free to get an account

Your account does not have your address, just your name and the offer does not ask for an email address.
I just signed up for free, now I am a member 

This needs to be in OP, anytime you are required to be a member of something (FB, Twitter, Costco, etc) the OP needs to specify that. 

rated:
tuskers said:   http://www.johnsonville.com/protein-challenge.html 

First 110K Hurry

Offer states you need to be an enrolled member of myfitnesspal
Membership is free  and you can join below, it takes less than 2 minutes

Your account does not have your address, just your name and the offer does not ask for an email address so it appears they really have no easy way to verify you have an account. The offer link was sent to account members

Did you read all of the rules for this? You need more than just being enrolled, you need to be using the app or logging in and entering proteins on website,
or you have to mail your info in by snail mail. That's how they verify. Simply signing up for the freebie and an account at My Fitness Pal, will not make you eligible for the coupons.
“Power of Protein Challenge” Official Rules said: Over the course of the Sweepstakes Period, entrants’ proteins (for those not entering via postal mail) will be measured by the MyFitnessPal App. The first 110,000 eligible entrants during the Sweepstakes Period will be eligible to receive a Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken coupon offer good for one (1) free package of product up to $5.99. Each eligible entrant who logs five (5) proteins will be eligible to receive a Johnsonville discount coupon offer for $2.00 off any Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken product purchase. Each eligible entrant who logs ten (10) proteins will be eligible to receive a Johnsonville discount coupon offer for $3.00 off any Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken product purchase. Discount coupon offers are only valid at retail stores Limit three (3) discount coupon offers per eligible entrant. Sponsor reserves the right to contact entrants for additional information and to verify eligibility prior to awarding any discount coupon offer.

“Power of Protein Challenge” Official Rules said: How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter. a. Mobile App: To enter, you must do the following: (1) Download the MyFitnessPal app (available via the App Store or Google Play) and create a free or premium MyFitnessPal account (2) log into your account through the MyFitnessPal mobile app; and sign up for the Power of Protein Challenge (3) use the MyFitnessPal app to receive one (1) entry into the Prize Drawing when you log 15 proteins during the Sweepstakes Period. You may also log proteins online during the Sweepstakes Period by navigating the internet to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ and following the instructions to sign into your MyFitnessPal account and log your proteins. b. Mail: To enter by postal mail without logging any proteins, neatly hand-print on a piece of paper your name, complete address (with ZIP code), date of birth, email address (if available), and daytime telephone number (with area code); then, mail your completed entry in a stamped first-class hand addressed envelope to: Power of Protein Challenge, P.O. Box 1916, New York, NY 10156. Incomplete, illegible, damaged, incorrectly addressed, late, lost, misdirected and postage-due entries will not be accepted, acknowledged or returned. NOTE: to qualify, a postal entry must be postmarked by October 16, 2017 and received by October 23, 2017. Limit one (1) entry per mailing envelope

rated:
I have read the rules,
I think you are missing one very important distinction

The offer for a free bag is
"To help you hit those important protein goals, Johnsonville is providing a coupon for a FREE package of Flame Grilled Chicken to registrants"

The rules list is for the sweepstakes.
 The "power of the challenge" rules are the sweepstakes rules, NOT the rules for getting the free bag. This is very oblivious when you read through them The entries every time you use the app are for sweepstakes entries, not to get the free bag
As the offer itself states, this offer is to help you with your goal, it is not dependent upon the sweepstakes, just an added form of help.
The rules you quote are for sweepstakes entries and chances to win, not applicable to the free bag which, as stated in big bold letters on the offer page, is to help you in your goal.

You have spent much much more time looking for a reason not to do this than the 1 minute to simply filling out the form from a legitimate site or the few seconds to simply move on from an offer that does not interest you.

rated:
tuskers said:   I have read the rules,
I think you are missing one very important distinction

The offer for a free bag is
"To help you hit those important protein goals, Johnsonville is providing a coupon for a FREE package of Flame Grilled Chicken to registrants"

The rules list is for the sweepstakes.
 The "power of the challenge" rules are the sweepstakes rules, NOT the rules for getting the free bag. This is very oblivious when you read through them The entries every time you use the app are for sweepstakes entries, not to get the free bag
As the offer itself states, this offer is to help you with your goal, it is not dependent upon the sweepstakes, just an added form of help.
The rules you quote are for sweepstakes entries and chances to win, not applicable to the free bag which, as stated in big bold letters on the offer page, is to help you in your goal.

You have spent much much more time looking for a reason not to do this than the 1 minute to simply filling out the form from a legitimate site or the few seconds to simply move on from an offer that does not interest you.

No, I read the rules, and bolded & underlined the relevant parts, I underlined the part in the rules where it states that the 1st 110,000 entrants get the Q for the free product. It then mentions other coupons for $'s off in addition, with a limit of 3 (You could therefore do all 3,  free product Q [Up to 110,000], with 15 logs, $3 with 10, $2 with 5. If those rules don't apply for the free bag (they do), why is the link for the rules at the bottom of the sign-up page for the free bag???  Ummmm... it's there because the free bag is mentioned in the rules, along with the requirements on how to get the Q. You receive 1 entry to get the prize of the free product Q (until all are claimed) once you enter 15 proteins via the app or your account on the website, or alternatively, you can do a mail in. I'm not missing anything, the rules are clear, and unless all the FW users read them & fulfilled the requirements, they are not getting the free product Q. You didn't have the OP correct to begin with, FMB1 pointed out the MyFitnessPal requirement. The rules are clear, the free bag IS part of the sweeps, mentioned in the sweeps. Instead of wasting time arguing, do the right thing & fix the OP. Because currently it is misleading & false. 

rated:
Reading the rules and understanding their meaning are not the same
We disagree, so be it
I don't see a risk in filling out the form from a legit company
You have spent a lot of time on a post that you feel is not worth the single minute to do

As I stated before, the coupon is not a sweeps prize
Everyone can judge for themselves if the single minute is worth the possibility of getting the coupon
This is posted all across the internet. If you believe in this that strongly you have many additional places to express that opinion on those posts
We have both expressed our opinions, let it rest unless you feel the need to get in the last word

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017