This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
On the Circuit City website they lowered a couple ps2 and xbox games to $3.96 some pretty good games here! I am pretty sure the price is the same instore as well! I am pretty sure there is free shipping over $25.

Playstation 2
Jak II$3.96
Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain $3.96
Tony Hawk's underground $3.96

Xbox
Conflict Vietnam $3.96
NFL Street $3.96

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Might as well add...

Dead to Rights for $1.99 (online only)

Big Mutha Truckers 2 for $5.96 (online only)

G

rated:
Dead to Rights is out of stock when you try to check out.

rated:
Any of those games run on the Xbox 360? Might pick 'em up for my brother, I already have them for my Xbox1...

edit: I got the thread unlocked. It was mistakenly locked.

rated:
thanks OP, got the jakII and another PSP one. can my 8 YO play jak II anyone know?

rated:
tjwoody said: can my 8 YO play jak II anyone know?

I am sure he can play it better than I can...

G

rated:
wfay said: Any of those games run on the Xbox 360? Might pick 'em up for my brother, I already have them for my Xbox1...

edit: I got the thread unlocked. It was mistakenly locked.

thanks alot! I was about to say i search it and couldnt find anything on it

here is the list of all compatiable games for XBOX 360 Link

rated:
Are the PS2 games single or 2 palyer or are there any 2 player games?

rated:
Thanks OP!

Now if there were only a free shipping code....

rated:
blittle76 said: Are the PS2 games single or 2 palyer or are there any 2 player games?

Max amount of Players for PS2 and Gamespot Rating

Jak II - 1 player (9.1 out of 10)
Syphon Filter: Omega Strain - 1-4 players(6.5 out of 10)
Tony Hawk's Underground - 1-8 (8.9 our of 10)
Dead to rights - 1 player(7.6 out of 10)
Big Mutha Truckers - 1 player (6.2 out of 10)

rated:
These titles seem to be sold out in the greater Los Angeles area. Anyone have any luck?

rated:
Anyone get the XBox 360 demo disk from WalMart? The games look 100 times worse than Dreamcast games. New highly technical hardware and the lazy game developers are still using dark and faded graphics so they don't have to program for texture, colors, and shading. They know they can rush games out because people can't return them for a refund. We should be seeing realiztic video by now yet the developers still can't or won't take advantage of the hardware.

rated:
Video games under $10.00, starting at 96 each
Limited availability, with games available for Playstation 2, Xbox, GameCube, Nintendo DS, and Game Boy Advance.

rated:
DOH... didnt realize that 99% of the games are out of stock til I tried to check out...

Thanks anyway OP

rated:
rcrooks said: DOH... didnt realize that 99% of the games are out of stock til I tried to check out...

Thanks anyway OP

Yeah, these have been OOS for a looong time. I can't imagine why they're still on the site. It would be a relatively simple programming job to bump the web product database against inventory and hide anything that was out. If they ever get more in, the next bump would unhide it. Of course, that's dangerously close to making sense, so it'll probably never happen.

rated:
They may be playing stock roulette. Some games not available yesterday are today.

- Prince of Persia Sands of Time $5.96

- Flipnic (pinball game) $5.96

Other good games still available:

- MLB Slugfest Loaded $5.96

- Grand Theft Auto III $5.96

- Jak II (price jacked up since OP, now $5.96)

rated:
Great deals OP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017