This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:

New! Amazon Grocery Beta with Free Super Saver Shipping

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon has recently introduced their new Grocery beta, and more than 10,000 non-perishable grocery items are available to be shipped right to your door. All of the grocery items are eligible for free super saver shipping and Amazon prime! This has the potential to be super hot, especially if you live in an area where you can't get grocery-store delivery.

Amazon Grocery currently has familiar Staples, natural and organic products, popular items, and hard-to-find products. According to the Beta information shown here, they are working hard with manufacturers on ways to keep per-unit costs low. Items may come in larger packs than what you see in your local grocery store, or they may ship in the manufacuter's original boxes, but the per-unit value should be very competitive. Amazon indicates that they plan to offer good everyday prices and special offers on a variety of items.

One really nice feature is your shopping list, which allows you to easily track, locate, and order items that you purchase regularly. You'll be able to reorder, add, or delete items from your list with the click of a button.

At this time perishable products such as meat, dairy, and produce are not available. Those items cannot be shipped for free, but the selection of products offered in
Amazon Grocery is improving everyday. Avoid grocery-store lines AND save money? My UPS guy might not appreciate it so much, but I sure do. I'm looking forward to seeing how this Grocery Beta program on Amazon grows.

<center>Check FatWallet News for the latest deals, site promotions, shopping tips, advice, and more! </center>

Edit by Moderator: This topic has been covered in a recent post Here.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
That is a odd picture to imagine.

i3ighead (Jun. 15, 2006 @ 6:46p) |

Use your imagination my friend.

AdamG80 (Jun. 15, 2006 @ 6:50p) |

PURE BLUE TEETH ROTTING SUGAR!

drobertbetts (Jun. 15, 2006 @ 7:05p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
haha, college freshmen with no car!! thanks FW!!

I'd rather pay $79 a year for Prime then a Costco membership!!

Put my 79 cent Jello on a UPS jet!! I smell abuse....

rated:
last straw to kill the camel... In for AMZN PUT...

rated:
lillianlake said: last straw to kill the camel... In for AMZN PUT...

Huh? English, please...

rated:
Could be handy for disaster areas and hurricane zones.

rated:

rated:
hiphiphooray said: lillianlake said: last straw to kill the camel... In for AMZN PUT...

Huh? English, please...

Look up "options" in your favorite financial dictionary.

rated:
titewad said: hiphiphooray said: lillianlake said: last straw to kill the camel... In for AMZN PUT...

Huh? English, please...

Look up "options" in your favorite financial dictionary.

Ahhh, got it now!

rated:
Hmmm.

The Lawry's marinades aren't too bad at 6 for $15, and if you buy $30's worth of Lawry's, they knock off $10.

12 bottles for $20. Not bad at all. May stock up for BBQ season.

rated:
My Dad only eats this cereal Kelloggs Bran Buds
and it is hard to find on sale, I just paid $5.00 a box for it!, and here they list it at 4.10 a box. ( pack of 4) and Costco does not carry this.
I think there will be some items like this, that I will buy.

rated:
Same problem as Costco: things sold by the case load. At least Costco gives you same-day gratification.

rated:
blair222 said: My Dad only eats this cereal Kelloggs Bran Buds

Is this similar to Colon Blow?

rated:
immy said: Same problem as Costco: things sold by the case load. At least Costco gives you same-day gratification.
Just because you see it as a 'problem' doesn't mean everyone else does. Just look how well this is going to work out for a couple of posters above you. And as for 'gratification', I'd certainly be gratified to save my $3/gallon gas and and an hour out of my life by not having to go to Costco, Sam's, or anywhere else!

rated:
If you got the Muffin Magic from the Amazon Friday sale when it went down to $14.99 and it's just taking up space on your counter:

Betty Crocker Muffin Mix, Chocolate Chip, 6.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)
Other products by Betty Crocker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List Price: $24.24
Price: $20.70 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

These make wonderful dessert muffins in the Muffin Magic thing and because of the chocolate chips they don't need frosting and it makes a reasonable amount with a few left over for the lunch bag the next day. I believe these sealed mixes pretty much stay fresh forever.
Seeing them made me want some so I thought I would share.

rated:
Amazon is slowly taking over the world

rated:
replyguy said: If you got the Muffin Magic from the Amazon Friday sale when it went down to $14.99 and it's just taking up space on your counter:

Betty Crocker Muffin Mix, Chocolate Chip, 6.5-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)
Other products by Betty Crocker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List Price: $24.24
Price: $20.70 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details

These make wonderful dessert muffins in the Muffin Magic thing and because of the chocolate chips they don't need frosting and it makes a reasonable amount with a few left over for the lunch bag the next day. I believe these sealed mixes pretty much stay fresh forever.
Seeing them made me want some so I thought I would share.

Linked......YUMMY!!!!

rated:
pnn23 said: Hmmm.

The Lawry's marinades aren't too bad at 6 for $15, and if you buy $30's worth of Lawry's, they knock off $10.

12 bottles for $20. Not bad at all. May stock up for BBQ season.

No not bad at all.. Thanks! This stuff is GOOD!!

rated:
All I know is they have Booberry cereal and that will sell. I've seen tv shows on Booberry freaks driving a hundred miles to stock up...

rated:
i3ighead said: Amazon is slowly taking over the world

They have already!! We just dont know it? I would love to see anyone Beat the crap out of WalMart!

rated:
nakedninja said: All I know is they have Booberry cereal and that will sell. I've seen tv shows on Booberry freaks driving a hundred miles to stock up...

A little over $2 a box. Not bad. What is hell is it and is it good?

rated:
lilbear said: i3ighead said: Amazon is slowly taking over the world

They have already!! We just dont know it? I would love to see anyone Beat the crap out of WalMart!

Just because they are a successful company getting their heads bashed into the walls by unions?

Look what the unions have done to the supermarket and airline industries!

rated:
lilbear said: I would love to see anyone Beat the crap out of WalMart! It wont be Amazon, thats for sure. CostCo perhaps.

rated:
AdamG80 said: lilbear said: i3ighead said: Amazon is slowly taking over the world

getting their heads bashed into the walls by unions?

That is a odd picture to imagine.

rated:
Use your imagination my friend.

rated:
i3ighead said: nakedninja said: All I know is they have Booberry cereal and that will sell. I've seen tv shows on Booberry freaks driving a hundred miles to stock up...

A little over $2 a box. Not bad. What is hell is it and is it good?

PURE BLUE TEETH ROTTING SUGAR!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017