Voting History
rated:
link at Amazon

Dead as of 12:40pm

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
you would think so, but they aren't.

Bmr4life (Feb. 12, 2008 @ 2:40p) |

please, please keep saying that. keeps my pockets fat.

Bmr4life (Feb. 12, 2008 @ 2:41p) |

Why do you have a Wii topic alert if you don't want a Wii?

excoriatorb (Feb. 12, 2008 @ 3:45p) |

SOLD OUT
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
got 6 already. damn I'm fast.

rated:
argh, OOS

rated:
I thought they ban you if you got more than 3?

I got 2.

rated:
OOS already. Quick.

rated:
thanks op in 4 1

rated:
Still in stock for me...

rated:
WHY DO YOU MORONS POST THIS EVERYTIME!!?!!?!?!?!?! It's not a hot deal... if you are on FW and want a Wii you probably already singed up at wiialerts.com so let it go and stop setting off my Wii Topic Alert with these stupid pointless postings!!!

/Sorry, I had to get that out...

rated:
Thanks OP, Damn that was fast!

rated:
Shows in stock until you try to add it to your cart

rated:
Myers215 said: WHY DO YOU MORONS POST THIS EVERYTIME!!?!!?!?!?!?! It's not a hot deal... if you are on FW and want a Wii you probably already singed up at wiialerts.com so let it go and stop setting off my Wii Topic Alert with these stupid pointless postings!!!

Wii for free shipping and no tax for most is still considered hot... yes even more than a year after release!

not all ppl have SERO phones...

rated:
sigh, OOS at checkout...

rated:
In for 1 thanks OP

rated:
dead

rated:
Wii alerts e-mail showed up after they were OOS. You needed to be on their text message plan.

rated:
Myers215 said: WHY DO YOU MORONS POST THIS EVERYTIME!!?!!?!?!?!?! It's not a hot deal... if you are on FW and want a Wii you probably already singed up at wiialerts.com so let it go and stop setting off my Wii Topic Alert with these stupid pointless postings!!!

Still hot if you can buy it for retail and sell it for $50 NET profit
thus this was potentially a $150 CASH deal for anyone who got in on 3

I Call $150 for about 15 minutes worth of total work a hot deal.

rated:
sucks that its dead.

rated:
it's said "available from $374.99"?

rated:
I know I appreciate these threads when it comes in stock, especially at Amazon. I'm trying to get one as a gift for a loved one. I was able to get one at Toys R Us for a friend in the fall, and thought they would be more readily available after the holidays. I don't really have an interest myself, but I guess either way I was wrong.

So, thanks OP for the heads up.

rated:

Why do you have a Wii Topic Alert? LOL!

rated:
airtommy said: Myers215 said: WHY DO YOU MORONS POST THIS EVERYTIME!!?!!?!?!?!?! It's not a hot deal... if you are on FW and want a Wii you probably already singed up at wiialerts.com so let it go and stop setting off my Wii Topic Alert with these stupid pointless postings!!!

You read my mind!! LOL LOL I know why I have one, so I can read these threads and hopefully snag a Wii... now if I didn't want the wii topic alerts its an easily solved problem... duh

rated:
Doesnt everyone already have 3 from Amazon? Are they just not cancelling accounts?

rated:
Nope, I think I am the only one left but I haven't even gotten one from Amazon yet, LOL

rated:
airtommy said: Myers215 said: WHY DO YOU MORONS POST THIS EVERYTIME!!?!!?!?!?!?! It's not a hot deal... if you are on FW and want a Wii you probably already singed up at wiialerts.com so let it go and stop setting off my Wii Topic Alert with these stupid pointless postings!!!

you know, just to complain every time

rated:
Next time, if I want to be well known in fatwallet community, just make up another "wii available @ Amazon" thread. Because noone can get it anyway. By the time they click on the link, it's not available. Who cares. It's not available since beginning anyway. Haha!

rated:
Wii rules! I got two Wii's, both modded, and having tons of fun. I would never lay my eyes on xbox or ps3 unless it is Final Fantasy....
I am happy to see every one going after it, this demand makes the more software company join the Nintendo force! => more titles to see on Wii!

rated:
Damn

OOS when submit order for the 15th.....

kidding for red

rated:
msrp != hot

nub

rated:
kronus said: Doesnt everyone already have 3 from Amazon? Are they just not cancelling accounts?

you would think so, but they aren't.

rated:
mxmissile said: msrp != hot

nub

please, please keep saying that. keeps my pockets fat.

rated:
Myers215 said: WHY DO YOU MORONS POST THIS EVERYTIME!!?!!?!?!?!?! It's not a hot deal... if you are on FW and want a Wii you probably already singed up at wiialerts.com so let it go and stop setting off my Wii Topic Alert with these stupid pointless postings!!!Why do you have a Wii topic alert if you don't want a Wii?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017