This deal has expired.

iPod shuffle $49

• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Includes free engraving. iPod shuffle $49 from the Apple Store.

Text

Member Summary

iPod shuffle (previous colors) - 1GB, Blue, Green , Orange 49$ + Free Shipping

Clearance Link
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It's a price drop. (not a promotion / sale /..)

2GB is down to $69 also.

Good news for us though.

rated:
"2GB is down to $69 also. Good news for us though. "

Can you tell me where I can fine 2GB? or you are just kidding...

Is there free shipping or filler recommendations? I need to get up to $50 to get free shipping... Thanks a lot in advance..

also, good deal. Thanks OP. Green for you....

rated:
waterboy3 said: "2GB is down to $69 also. Good news for us though. "

Site says that the 2gb version is coming soon for $69.00

rated:
oops, my mistake.
2GB suffle is a NEW version that will be available in the later this month.

rated:
goldengun said: oops, my mistake.
2GB suffle is a NEW version that will be available in the later this month.

super... Will wait for the 2gb version and save on shipping =)

Thanks guys...

rated:
Looks like Apple needs to get on the same page because they are now selling the new Ipod Shuffle for $49 and have the refurbs listed as a great deal for $49 as well....lol.

rated:
The OP needs to put 1 GB Gen 3 in the title.

He/she should also mention in his post that the 4th Gen 2 GB Shuffle will be released in apx two weeks with a suggested retail price of $69.00.....

I'd hate to see someone purchase a 1 GB Gen 3 now only to find out a 2 GB was released a couple weeks after ordering the 1 GB Gen 3.

rated:
Some FWers must have inside connections. Can somebody please let me know how to get the inside scoop on full retail, non-sale prices like this Shuffle deal?

rated:
iPod shuffle (previous colors) - 1GB, Blue, Green , Orange 49$ + Free Shipping

Clearance Link

These are brand new.. not refurbs

waterboy3 said: "2GB is down to $69 also. Good news for us though. "

Is there free shipping or filler recommendations? I need to get up to $50 to get free shipping... Thanks a lot in advance..

also, good deal. Thanks OP. Green for you....

rated:
WalMart still has the same price ,$75 for the 1 gig, i told them that they were $49 on the apple site but just said they haven't been notified. i came that close to buying one last week but didn't because i debated weather i should get a refurb on the apple site, so i didn't yet, seems like apple does this to people everytime you buy something from them.

rated:
Does apple have any sort of "price break" guarantee? I just bought this like a week ago from them, and I want to know if I can get some money back. Based on my short experience, using this for fitness is perfect.

rated:
Refurbished are down to $39 now for current and last generation. BestBuy had the $49 pricing in store yesterday.

rated:
beamed24 said: Does apple have any sort of "price break" guarantee? I just bought this like a week ago from them, and I want to know if I can get some money back. Based on my short experience, using this for fitness is perfect.

Contact them IMMEDIATELY to try to get a refund of the difference. I don't know if they have an official policy for price adjustments, but they gave one to me many years ago on my Titanium. Unfortunately, I don't recall how soon I contacted them, but it was probably within a week or so of my purchase.

rated:
apple officially have the 4th gen shuffle 2 gb for $69 on their website now

rated:
Does anyone know where you can get some free music downloads for the ipod shuffle?

rated:
NM

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017