Disney/Pixars Toy Story 1 & 2 Blu-ray/DVD Combo Pack $10 Coupons...

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Toy Story 1 & 2 Blu-ray/DVD Combo Packs are new releases for Tuesday March 23. To get an additional $10 off each coupon log into your Disney Movie Rewards account (free to join if you do not have one) and enter SKU 786936294507 & 786936294521 to print the coupon. You must install printer software if you have never printed from them before.

TRU - $29.99 first one, 1/2 off second one, additional $10 off for buying both - $10 coupon = $7.50 each

Best Buy - $29.99 each, additional $15 off for buying both - $10 coupon = $12.49 each

Amazon - $22.95 each, additional $10 off for buying both = $17.95 each *Amazon DOES NOT ACCEPT COUPONS*

Target - $29.99 each, $10 coupon = $19.99 each

WalMart - $29.99 each - $10 coupon = $19.99 each

Also each movie comes with $8.50 movie cash towards Toy Story 3 in June. Each movie comes with a code that prints out the ticket. Visit HMM to find a participating theater near you.

Credit for these deals goes to SlickDeals and Blu-ray.com

Member Summary

back
Thanks bhoup
Disclaimer

front
Thanks bhoup
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for the bump reminder. I haven't even opened mine up yet.

It is Indeed good through the 31st of July. Assuming the... (more)

taipan (Jun. 27, 2010 @ 6:02p) |

Just printed my coups and they say could through "8/31/10", but I guess that's assuming Toy Story 3 is still playing on ... (more)

jimbocobb (Jun. 27, 2010 @ 6:14p) |

Unfortunately, I entered my codes and didn't print the tickets right then...thinking I could go back...NO..you can't. I... (more)

mrdjman (Jun. 27, 2010 @ 6:56p) |

IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE PRINTING THE COUPONS...

You must be a member of Disney Movie Rewards. You can instantly sign up if you do not already have an account.

After you log in you should see on your screen "I Love DMR Sweepstakes". There's a box to the right that says Enter Code just below the blue message center. Copy and paste each SKU one at a time and click Go.

Thanks Lane03:
I am pretty sure these are direct links you can use to print the coupons without registering with disney (you do however still need the coupon software installed).
Toy Story 1
Toy Story 2
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks. Canceled my Amazon order and going to Target instead since the TRU doesn't have a store in the middle of nowhere.

BTW, this is post number 1000 for me. Yippee.

Thanks OP
Printed both coupons and I will be at Target on Tuesday

The toys are back in town!

Thanks OP. You just saved me $$$ over Amazon ... but where do I enter the SKU numbers? I did a site search ... no such number. Really want these movies.

After you log in there's a box on the right that says Enter Code. Copy and paste each code in one at a time and click Go.

I just ran across the manufacturer's $5 off coupons. Will the $10 off stack with those, or is $1.99 each too much to hope for?

Seriously doubt it. Think of it like a grocery store; would they let you use a $1 and a $0.75 coupon on the same box of Count Chocula?

Raven69 said: Seriously doubt it. Think of it like a grocery store; would they let you use a $1 and a $0.75 coupon on the same box of Count Chocula?

I guess, but when Target had the Up/Monster's Inc deal, as long as you had more items total than coupons, you could get $10 off Up, $10 off Monsters, $10 off buying both together, then another $10 for buying both together. I assume if the system allows it it could very well go through (at Target at least).

Also, most of these stores don't see coupons very often, and when they do, they usually just "see if it works" and put it through if it does. At least for me...

Also canceling my Amazon order, I think they are going to see that a lot!

Kunai said: Raven69 said: Seriously doubt it. Think of it like a grocery store; would they let you use a $1 and a $0.75 coupon on the same box of Count Chocula?

I guess, but when Target had the Up/Monster's Inc deal, as long as you had more items total than coupons, you could get $10 off Up, $10 off Monsters, $10 off buying both together, then another $10 for buying both together. I assume if the system allows it it could very well go through (at Target at least).

Also, most of these stores don't see coupons very often, and when they do, they usually just "see if it works" and put it through if it does. At least for me...

The Target deal last time for UP/Monsters was $10 each MFR coupons, and $10 for both but a Target coupon.

Raven69 said: After you log in there's a box on the right that says Enter Code. Copy and paste each code in one at a time and click Go.

I so wish I had read your post after the OP's. Spent 15 minutes futzing around trying to figure out how to print the coupons. This needs to be in the thread Wiki!

Added, hope that's okay. Beat me whip me if not

I couldn't find coupons on Disney member website with SKU numbers. I even typed in "coupon" in the search box. Still no luck. Please advise on how to find coupon.

Thanks

You're typing the code in the wrong box. After you log in you should see on your screen "I Love DMR Sweepstakes". There's a box to the right that says Enter Code just below the blue message center. Copy and paste each SKU one at a time and click Go.

Raven69 - BINGO! Thanks!

Just type the 2 SKUs in the 'Enter Code' box

Thanks OP! I am hoping to duplicate the experience I had in November with UP. $19.99 in Store (Though listed at $22.99.), minus the $10 coupon, and they would honor the Up & Monster's Inc $10 off, as well as a price match to Best Buy, for Monster's Inc.

So, I have two $10 Disney Rewards Upgrade Coupons, and two $5 coupons from http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/disneymagicalsavings/?cmp=dmov_dvd_dmsave_url_toystorysave5 . Counting on also do doing the $10 off combo. Thanks!

Hmm... with that $15 off other Disney movies with preordering Toy Story 1 & 2 at toys r us, you could print Disney's $10 coupon for the Princess and the Frog Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack -- on sale through Saturday for $26.99 -- and get it for two bucks plus tax to watch while you wait for Tuesday's release of Toy Story.

Thank you! I just did it and printed out the coupons weird it didn't ask me to download the coupon printer. Also I tried entering older codes from Dvd's I bought a couple years ago and says invalid? When I checked the eligibility of the DVD it says it's been eligible since 2006 so I may have to contact csr to get the points for those DVDs thanks for sharing a great site!

Yay! I love these movies and now so do my kids. Thanks!

Great find.. sucks for me though. I bought the two-pack awhile back and it only lets me print one coupon, BUMMER!!

RE: Stacking coupons

At Target, of course, YMMV, but this can be possible, because just tonight I stacked the $10 Princess and the Frog Blu Ray/DVD Combo Pack coupon with the $5 Princess and the Frog Blu Ray or DVD coupon. I also used the $3 Disney Blu Ray Target coupon for a net of $8.99. Both PatF specific coupons were manufacturer's. I did buy several other items (including the Band Aids to get the $5 rebate), but I was still fairly surprised everything took.

If I could give more than one green for the OP on this, I would. Outstanding find.

great deal for BD + TS 3 movie cash. hope it works on AMC.
Thanks OP.

quats said: Hmm... with that $15 off other Disney movies with preordering Toy Story 1 & 2 at toys r us, you could print Disney's $10 coupon for the Princess and the Frog Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack -- on sale through Saturday for $26.99 -- and get it for two bucks plus tax to watch while you wait for Tuesday's release of Toy Story.

How do u get that $15 off other disney movies thing? I don't see that offer on the TRU website w/ the Toy Story DVD's.

quats said: Hmm... with that $15 off other Disney movies with preordering Toy Story 1 & 2 at toys r us, you could print Disney's $10 coupon for the Princess and the Frog Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack -- on sale through Saturday for $26.99 -- and get it for two bucks plus tax to watch while you wait for Tuesday's release of Toy Story.

That coupon won't be given until you actually get and pay for the movies...

schwoozer said: RE: Stacking coupons

At Target, of course, YMMV, but this can be possible, because just tonight I stacked the $10 Princess and the Frog Blu Ray/DVD Combo Pack coupon with the $5 Princess and the Frog Blu Ray or DVD coupon. I also used the $3 Disney Blu Ray Target coupon for a net of $8.99. Both PatF specific coupons were manufacturer's. I did buy several other items (including the Band Aids to get the $5 rebate), but I was still fairly surprised everything took.

If I could give more than one green for the OP on this, I would. Outstanding find.

Target systems allows you to do one MFR coupon per item purchased. Thing is it doesn't matter what the other items are. So if you would have tried this with just the PatF BR, the two MRF coupons would have not worked. Since you purchased other items, the system allowed you to use the other coupons.

My UP/Monsters deal was actually a -$5 (yes, got paid $5 to get both movies). Issue was when I first bought them, I didn't know about the price match so I was paying an extra $10 for the deal. One of them was opened last night. So I did the deal again, price matching (and coupons), and then returned them with original receipt. I was surprised to find they refund me the price BEFORE the MFR coupons (not the target one)...

grumpydonald said: Great find.. sucks for me though. I bought the two-pack awhile back and it only lets me print one coupon, BUMMER!!

After you've printed out one coupon, press back on browser and then click in window that opens to resend info, and coupon will print out again. You can do this on any coupon from bricks.coupons.com.

Knightreaver said: quats said: Hmm... with that $15 off other Disney movies with preordering Toy Story 1 & 2 at toys r us, you could print Disney's $10 coupon for the Princess and the Frog Blu-Ray/DVD combo pack -- on sale through Saturday for $26.99 -- and get it for two bucks plus tax to watch while you wait for Tuesday's release of Toy Story.

How do u get that $15 off other disney movies thing? I don't see that offer on the TRU website w/ the Toy Story DVD's.

I believe it's in-store only. There's posters and flyers around the store

I can't seem to figure out the math:

TRU 21.99 each so 43.98
minus 10$ combo discount 33.98
minus 2 10$ coupons = 13.98 not 6.99

castilloj said: I can't seem to figure out the math:

TRU 21.99 each so 43.98
minus 10$ combo discount 33.98
minus 2 10$ coupons = 13.98 not 6.99

That's $13.98 for both, so take that number and divide it by 2 to get the price for each

Knightreaver said: How do u get that $15 off other disney movies thing? I don't see that offer on the TRU website w/ the Toy Story DVD's.
It's an in-store promo. Go to the movie section and look for a red and white card (mine were on an endcap full of Disney movies). Click HERE for pictures of the preorder card.

It gets better (and I can't believe I didn't think of this last night).

Target also has their $3 off select Disney Blu Ray coupon. While Toy Story isn't listed, many are reporting no issues using the coupon on other Disney discs that aren't listed as well. I used it on Princess and the Frog which wasn't listed. So as long as one is buying enough other stuff to have the coupons all scan without issue, here is the new math:

$22.99 x 2
- $10 Target discount for purchasing both
- $10 x 2 coupons from Disney Movie Rewards
- $5 x 2 coupons from Disney that were posted earlier
- $3 x 2 Target Disney Blu Ray coupon

-.02 better than FREE

Of course, YMMV, but this really isn't any more adventurous than what several on FW (including myself) pulled off this week with PatF (2 MFR coupons and 1 store coupon).

schwoozer,

I was planning to do exactly what you have laid out. Hope there will be a mail in rebate as well. Only mail in rebate I know of is the Upgrade from a DVD/VHS.

Thanks!

nice! just cancelled that Amazon preorder. i like $6.99 at target a whole lot better.

Thanks OP! I had a $10 TRU gift card that hadn't been used, so I will be getting both of these on Tuesday for about $4! Not bad at all

Thanks. Will make great additions to the ever growing Easter baskets!

Anyone know if BRU will have these movies out? TRU is 30+ miles away, but BRU is right down the street.

BB may sometimes not let you double dip on the instant $10 off and the $10 TS coupons... YMMV.. at BB.

Skipping 336 Messages...
Unfortunately, I entered my codes and didn't print the tickets right then...thinking I could go back...NO..you can't. I can't get a straight answer out of Disney Movie Rewards...keep getting a dang auto-reply...guess I'm out the tickets.... Every day I realize a little more of how dumb I can be...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017