• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Well, silly us. Our previous CB Merchant Wish List archived. So, I'm recreating it with the text of the former one.

Would you like to see a merchant added to our Stores page? Post it here!

While not all merchants are compatible, we'd be happy to check out those you suggest.

Here are the basic criteria for a merchant to participate in our Cash Back program:
1. The merchant must participate in an affiliate program.
2. The affiliate program must provide the level of detail required for FatWallet Cash Back. 
3. The program must be able to maintain a level of interest within the FatWallet Community.

See our stores page for a complete list, and our Cash Back FAQ for answers to common questions.

Please post merchant suggestions to this thread, and check back for responses from our Affiliate Team!
NOTE: This thread will receive "maintenance" from time to time, to make the presentation of information most efficient. We'll leave in merchant suggestions along with follow-up questions and answers, but will delete posts not adding to the discussion. Thanks in advance for your understanding 

Moderator Comment: As of May 10, 2016, FatWallet is no longer offering Cash Back. For more information, please see this thread. — May. 10, 2016 @ 1:51pm
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
can we get Hilton.com summitracing.com

bdls59 (Mar. 17, 2016 @ 6:03p) |

Urban Farmer

Dianna59 (Mar. 18, 2016 @ 5:06p) |

All your competitors are cleaning up on the major banks, credit unions ... both checking and credit card bonus offers.
T... (more)

JW10 (Mar. 24, 2016 @ 11:54p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I think this one might've been on the list a long time ago, but I'm curious why it does not qualify(?)

callingmart
affliate program details (it seems to be miniscule, but maybe FW can get a better deal somehow? maybe 1% and then members can get 0.50%? ^_^ hope springs eternal) (very useful for pageplus refills)

thank you.

rated:
I would like to see us add Chewy.com.

rated:
Pet Supermarket

rated:
www.globalindustrial.com

They offer CashBack via other referral sites, so why not fatwallet too?!?

Until that day, I guess i will have to continue to use the other CB sites for these purchases.

rated:
Can we get nextwarehouse.com added by any chance? Thanks

rated:
Lush Cosmetics!

rated:
luxurylink.com

rated:
What happened to OneStopPlus.com?

rated:
I'd like to see the following merchants:
www.lifeasrx.com
www.roguefitness.com

rated:
Birchbox.com

rated:
Dylan's Candy Bar

rated:
discretion said:   What happened to OneStopPlus.com?
  They ended their affiliate program.

rated:
Uniqlo.com

rated:
Provantage

rated:
aliexpress

rated:
amrap.com
amrapnutrition.com

rated:
Hello,

I would like to see the online grocery delivery store, Fresh Direct, be included on Fat Wallet.  They serve NYC, the Hamptons, and are growing.
Thank you,

Fennbiz

rated:
How about Exofficio! So many of us love their Give&Go product line, and the rest of their gear is pretty sweet too. They seem to have a reasonable affiliate program as well.

http://www.exofficio.com/sales/affiliate

rated:
I would like to see Jegs.com added.

rated:
Travelzoo & A&F / Hollister

rated:
Stubhub

Moderator Comment: Thanks for your suggestion. We'll try to get Stubhub integrated. — Jun. 1, 2015 @ 4:14pm
rated:

Moderator Comment: Thanks for your suggestion. We'll try to get biggerbras.com integrated. — Jun. 1, 2015 @ 4:12pm
rated:
Chewy.com

rated:
I have a couple that I'd like to see on here:
bodybuilding.com
fitrx.com

Moderator Comment: Thanks for suggesting these two stores. We will try to get them integrated. Bodybuilding.com has been integrated. — Jul. 1, 2015 @ 4:34pm
rated:
I agree--Chewy.com would be great!

Moderator Comment: Thanks for your suggestion. We'll try to get chewy.com integrated. — May. 27, 2015 @ 10:33am
rated:

Moderator Comment: Thanks for your suggestion. We'll try to get rockymountainatvmc.com integrated. — Jun. 1, 2015 @ 4:00pm
rated:

Moderator Comment: Hi, we'll work on getting these three integrated. — Jul. 2, 2015 @ 11:37am
rated:
Duluth Trading Company and Cutco

Moderator Comment: Thanks for the suggestion. We'll work on integrating both Duluth Trading Company and Cutco. — Jul. 2, 2015 @ 11:36am
rated:
CDKeys.com

Moderator Comment: Thanks for the suggestion. We'll reach out to CDKeys.com for an invitation to integrate. — Jul. 2, 2015 @ 11:38am
rated:

Moderator Comment: Thanks for suggesting this. We'll send an invite to integrate. — Jul. 2, 2015 @ 11:39am
rated:

Moderator Comment: Thanks for suggesting these 2 merchants. We'll reach out to them. — Jul. 24, 2015 @ 8:35am
rated:

Moderator Comment: Thanks for suggesting these. We'll reach out to try to integrate them. — Sep. 8, 2015 @ 2:37pm
rated:
Question: When will FW offer CashBack to jet.com?  I know the creators of Jet are former Amazon people, and that Amazon was tough to get on to the FW CB supporters.  hopefully, you all can get something from Jet set up quickly...

rated:
@Technologist I'm not an official FW spokesperson or anything but I was looking into Jet.com for purposes of Best Dealing. They have their own sort of "Cash Back" program called Jet Anywhere, so as of right now I don't think they offer any sort of affiliation with websites like FW. Which is a major bummer, because I shop there all the time.

rated:
Uline would be appreciated

Moderator Comment: Thanks for the suggestion and we'll reach out to ULINE, we also apologize for the delay in responding. — Apr. 28, 2016 @ 3:38pm
rated:
Can we have Apple Store added?

rated:
Boohoo!

Moderator Comment: We'll definitely reach out and we apologize for the delay in responding to the suggestion. — Apr. 28, 2016 @ 3:37pm
rated:
How about "Vermont Flannel Co."...?

Moderator Comment: Thanks for your suggestion. We've sent an invitation to the merchant. — Apr. 28, 2016 @ 3:25pm
Skipping 3 Messages...
rated:
All your competitors are cleaning up on the major banks, credit unions ... both checking and credit card bonus offers.
They pay affiliate fees AND in some cases offer very attractive offers to us ... their real customer or prospective customer.

Just peruse the last few pages of the thread What Credit Card Should I Get ? FAQ
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/711457

I would wager most if not all these have affiliate programs (some with more than one CC being offered) that could feed FW nicely.
I would wager that I have missed several opportunities that FW has also missed. One competitor has almost two dozen banks/credit unions trying to attract our savings or checking accounts.

1 American Express
2 Bank Of America
3 Barclays
4 Chase
5 Citi
6 Discover
7 PenFed
8 US Bank
9 Wells Fargo
10 Small Credit Unions10.1 Fort Knox Credit Union
10.2 TD Bank

That is enough to keep somebody busy thru lunch. (WEG)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017