Topic Alerts Not Working

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
rated:
For some time now I haven't received any topic alerts.  There have been no changes on my side, email is the same, no new virus/sercurity program.  I've checked my inbox spam folder.  I have deleted all my alerts and re added them and I still don't seem to get them.  Any suggestions?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You might try adding FatWallet to your address book and ensuring it's "whitelisted" by your e-mail provider. We believe it's a problem with certain e-mail systems.

Gmail is working fine.  ATT not so much, and it just stopped quite a while back, too...

Sorry to bump a relatively old thread, but topic alerts just started working for me in the last couple of days. They had not worked for years (and I can't find the thread where I posted that), so something must have changed on the FW side.

SUB said:   Sorry to bump a relatively old thread, but topic alerts just started working for me in the last couple of days. They had not worked for years (and I can't find the thread where I posted that), so something must have changed on the FW side.
  Thank you for the update!!

Can anyone tell me what did you do to resolve this issue? My alert emails stopped coming about a month ago and i've tried those general suggestion of deleting and re-adding the subscriptions but all failed. I even tried using a different hotmail address but still not working.

Can you try an email provider other than Hotmail? Give Gmail a try and see if you have better luck, then be sure to let us know!

I'm not seeing topic alert emails as well. :/ I confirmed not in my gmail spam folder.; e.g. I have a topic alert "sonicare" and see some deals within the last week, but no emails. :/

digger69 said:   I'm not seeing topic alert emails as well. :/ I confirmed not in my gmail spam folder.; e.g. I have a topic alert "sonicare" and see some deals within the last week, but no emails. :/
  
I sent you a PM digger.

Just an update.  I was using an email.com account that I've had it seems forever. I changed to my gmail account and I'm receiving my alerts again.

Thanks everybody.

Lemming said:   Just an update.  I was using an email.com account that I've had it seems forever. I changed to my gmail account and I'm receiving my alerts again.

Thanks everybody.

  
Huh, I'm glad you're getting them again, but why aren't they working for email.com?  I guess we'll need to figure that out.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016