• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I transferred my cashback account to eBates and made a purchase of $28.xx at Amazon
The $10 promotional cashback was credited to my eBates account with $10 few days after the purchase.
Few days ago I checked again and the $10 credit has disappeared.
I have emailed them and for last 5 days they have sent me automated messages that my question is being forwarded to appropriate department without actually answering the question.

Anyone had a similar experience?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Hello,

You are due the $10 FatWallet bonus for the balance transfer. I have looked into the status of the support request and do see that there was a reply. They are waiting for you to respond with the requested information, once that is provided, the situation will be resolved and the promotion will be turned to your account.

rated:
Thank you RepairmanJimmy.
It's been sorted.

However, my DW had an old eBates account where she earned some cashback but for some reason she forgot about it (life happens!).
Now the balance in that account has been drained by some "inactivity" fees?
Also, she opened another ebates account when transferring cashback from FW.
What should we do?
I know that the accounts can be merged but is there any recourse of reclaiming the lost cashback ?

rated:
Hello,

The inactivity fees can be removed! Just alert Ebates that there are the two accounts, that you want want them merged, and ask them to remove the fees and they will. It's a quick simple process, and your DW will get all their Cash Back back.

rated:
WE WERE PROMISED THIS WOULD NOT HAPPEN!!!

I AM PISSED, my $10 disappeared too. Why is the onus on us to go through all this nonsense when this was first announced and these questions were asked we were told no to worry if another account got created.

COME ON, and you want to know why there is such distrust when you roll these things out, make promises that obviously aren't true.   This just isn't right.....and once again the FW community suffers for trying to remain loyal.

rated:
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. I understand it can be frustrating, but we're very active in getting the bonuses restored when this comes up.

It's a simple process of sending in a support ticket, requesting accounts be consolidated, and the bonus is restored. If the bonus isn't restored, please contact me directly as I now support both brands and am helping in the migration process.

rated:
Mine has disappeared as well. I submitted a support form so will see where that takes me.

rated:
Hi Dougeefresh,

If it does not get fixed, as said, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks

rated:
Yes, same experience, and this is not the first time Ebates has failed to make payment to me.  Ebates is an internet Con-Artist.  Do you have a phone number or any other contact information?  Please keep this issue concerning Ebates scam exposed on the internet and social media.  Ebates is getting rich at our expense.  Any further comments from you are welcome. 

rated:
Ebates has not remitted the 13.55 check they owe me, even though I have an e-mail from them which they advised they would send it a week ago, and have not sent anything, nor answered my recent communications.  Please help.  

rated:
raspberry2 said:   Ebates has not remitted the 13.55 check they owe me, even though I have an e-mail from them which they advised they would send it a week ago, and have not sent anything, nor answered my recent communications.  Please help.  
  Hello,

I do see that you have submitted support requests to Ebates. There is a large queue right now, so they are a little behind, but they will be getting to your ticket soon. Just give them a bit of time to get your ticket and make things right.

Thanks!

rated:
Well great...

They sent my check to a very old address. I wonder if/how this will get resolved. Hopefully it will be easy.

EDIT: (an hour later)
They responded extremely quickly and said they would re-issue the check.  So far, I am happy as the process is even easier than I hoped it would be.  

rated:
Hi, Admin

Was going to contact Ebates Customer Care, but the Contact US on Ebates website only shows "$tiles.body". Can you help me as well the $10 transfer bonus disappeared?

Thanks

rated:
swine said:   Hi, Admin

Was going to contact Ebates Customer Care, but the Contact US on Ebates website only shows "$tiles.body". Can you help me as well the $10 transfer bonus disappeared?

Thanks

Hello. I am sorry, I can not help you, but here is the link to customer support.
I am not sure what only showing  $tiles.body means. If you can post a screenshot so I can see what you see, that would help.

Otherwise try this link
https://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/other.htm

rated:
I do not want to get mixed up in this fiasco so want my CB in the form of a check. The problem is FatWallet will not issue a check less than $10 and I have $4.35. I want what I earned. Thanks

rated:

Thanks

Hi,

It appears that you have multiple accounts on Ebates. They have a one person-one account policy. If you follow the link Neilum provided and ask them to consolidate your accounts, you will get the bonus offer back on your account. 

If that doesn't happen, just contact FW customer support about the issue, and we'll get it put back on.

rated:
retrac said:   I do not want to get mixed up in this fiasco so want my CB in the form of a check. The problem is FatWallet will not issue a check less than $10 and I have $4.35. I want what I earned. Thanks

Hi retrac,

I've just sent you an email about this issue that I hope will get you the check you're wanting.

Thanks!

rated:
RepairmanJimmy said:   
retrac said:   I do not want to get mixed up in this fiasco so want my CB in the form of a check. The problem is FatWallet will not issue a check less than $10 and I have $4.35. I want what I earned. Thanks

Hi retrac,

I've just sent you an email about this issue that I hope will get you the check you're wanting.

Thanks!

Thank you. Will check it out.

rated:
RepairmanJimmy said:   

Thanks

Hi,

It appears that you have multiple accounts on Ebates. They have a one person-one account policy. If you follow the link Neilum provided and ask them to consolidate your accounts, you will get the bonus offer back on your account. 

If that doesn't happen, just contact FW customer support about the issue, and we'll get it put back on.

Thank you very much. I just replied to the email asking for consolidating accounts. Will update once I get the bonus (or not). Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016