What happened to this place?

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
You should just drop the mobile site at this point it's just terrible. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I think it jumped the trump shark.

Make FW great again!

mobile doesn't show which threads have new posts

they have a new section dedicated to groupon services. This section is called "the front page"

"front page" is a dirty word around here, it's a word used by dirty outsiders that we should built a wall to keep out.

Here, it's known as "Today's Best Deals"

According to the candidate, t!tties

I find it hard to disagree.

kamalktk said:   mobile doesn't show which threads have new posts
  Doesn't even show the unread counts either anymore. And hot deals is all butchered up

scrouds said:   You should just drop the mobile site at this point it's just terrible. 

Can you elaborate on what made it become "just terrible"? We can't work to improve on this kind of generality. Is this about the unread count being removed? The more specifics we have, the more helpful it is.

I'm talking with people to add back the "XX unread" text.

VBMcGB said:   kamalktk said:   mobile doesn't show which threads have new posts

Why did it need to be removed? And once they added back, will it ever send you to the last unread message. That ability has been gone (at least for me) for the last month.

Don't feel like a superhero without my abilities. Make my abilities great again, please.

VBMcGB said:   

Are you just putting it back or you going to make it work right as well? 

Also what happened to posts in hit deals? Looks terrible and the get deal button doesn't actually go to the deal half the time. 

Belongs in FWFW

Who needs mobile anyway. Most sites that have mobile versions are terrible compared to the desktop version.

ZenNUTS said:   Make FW great again!

But don't erect a pay(wall), m'kay.

Get a bigger smartphone so you can use the desktop site.  Your phone is just terrible.

Well I'm seeing unread posts on mobile now. Something changed.

I replied over here. Since this is essentially the same topic as that one, I'm going to lock this and ask everyone to continue conversation in that thread.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017