Forums Quick Links Menu no longer indicate which forum you are in

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:

Example
Disclaimer
Used to be that which forum you were in was highlighted/different colored on the "Forums Quick Links Menu" bar (which is STILL limited to 7 entries, as previously reported/suggested).  Now, there's no change in color, etc to indicate the forum.  I think this happened pretty recently - last week or so.  This is in Chrome (current on Win 10 or last version for Win XP, so I'm guessing not the browser's issue). and also in MS Edge.

ETA:  The FW forum name highlighted/colored after I created this topic, but that seems to be a clue as to where the issue lies, and certainly not a design choice.  Clicking on it, or any of the other links still shows no highlighting/color change.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Firefox works!
Disclaimer
Looks like it's just Chrome.  Firefox is working as expected.  I'll see if we can get this looked in to. 

ETA
It looks like that's working for me from the thread, not the sub forum.  We'll check into it.

I think you're right.  Didn't connect the dots on the in-vs-out of topic detail.

Same issue with FF 48.0.2 in Windows 7, the current forum is indicated within a thread but not in the forum view.

Maybe you can resolve this issue by removing the Quick Links bar.

Having same issue with Internet Explorer in Windows 7.

I haven't heard from anyone on this, but it looks like the issue was resolved (or rolled back), so TIA, FW!

Connman said:   I haven't heard from anyone on this, but it looks like the issue was resolved (or rolled back), so TIA, FW!

Ta-DAAA~!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017