• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Congrats MISTERCHEAP!

Thank you to everyone that sent in nominations, and took the time to vote for their choice for the MotY!

Special mention goes to the runners up in the contest.
Mulox, ctgolfer, Ayla, and MrVietnam!

*Edit*

Added a picture of Mistercheap wearing the jacket!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
MC I always enjoy your posts!! Thank you and congrats

CPAESQ (Nov. 08, 2016 @ 8:29p) |

Congratulations MC!

southpaw0 (Nov. 08, 2016 @ 11:09p) |

Congrats brother

pirateryanabraham (Nov. 09, 2016 @ 12:15a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Congrats!

rated:
Congratulations MC well deserved....

rated:
Congrats, well deserved to the winner and to all the runner ups too!

rated:
Congrats. The stray cats lobby is now expecting that free cat food deal.

rated:
congrats!

rated:
Well deserved. You're the best MC

rated:
MC, CTG, Butcher.
u all are GREAT!! Hard to pick 1 over the other but for sure, u shine over everybody and make this a place to visit regularly

rated:
Congratulations. We could not have picked a cheaper guy!

rated:
If FW still had cashback, I'd say the winner got some tiny % of each click thru on deals for the next year. obviously not the case, but if it it ever comes back...

Thanks for all the $$ saved/spent MC!, as well as the runner up

rated:
po90260 said:   Congrats. The stray cats lobby is now expecting that free cat food deal.
  Deal   Deal   did someone say deal.  Goddamn - for a minute I forgot that I don't have a cat.

rated:
Congrats!!

rated:
Well deserved congrats. And thanks to all other posters as well.

rated:
Hurray for Mr. C!

rated:
Thank you to everyone who voted, the other outstanding members in the community and to MVP9596 and the entire FW Mod Team.I really do appreciate the honor very much!!

rated:
LOOK AT THE HEAD ON THAT!

rated:
Awesome - congrats!

rated:
Green thumbs up!

rated:
Congratulations MisterCheap! I always trust your deal post.

rated:
Congratulations Mistercheap!  Well deserved and your contributions are appreciated.
Thanks also to MVP9596 for "getting the stuffing out".    It's not Thanksgiving yet, so no room for stuffing! 

rated:
eh... MC skips out on providing details all too often for my taste. Brief description in the title and only a link in the body.
It works, but often makes people have to find the details for themselves.

EDIT:  Apparently the post Nazis don't allow for people to disagree with them, even if true. (and yes, it's obviously true, if anyone's bothered to look at a selection of his threads.)

Still, on consideration, maybe not the best place for discussion of merits.  Thanks MC.  I too have found a number of your posts useful.

rated:
Danzilla said:   eh... MC skips out on providing details all too often for my taste. Brief description in the title and only a link in the body.

Dan,

If a question arises, I do my best to reply. (assuming I know it).  I will try to be more complete in the info department in the actual OP. I don't intend to just wear my new smoking jacket, drink brandy and rest on my laurels! 

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Danzilla said:   eh... MC skips out on providing details all too often for my taste. Brief description in the title and only a link in the body.

Dan,

If a question arises, I do my best to reply. (assuming I know it).  I will try to be more complete in the info department in the actual OP. I don't intend to just wear my new smoking jacket, drink brandy and rest on my laurels! 

I think that's excellent advice for everyone who posts on FW. Way too many "drive by" posts in recent history, and it is especially worse since the new ToGo extension.

Anyway, a big congrats on your win and thanks for all you you've done for FW for MANY years. Well deserved indeed.

rated:
Congrats Mistercheap.

But isn't ctgolfer a bot for Sears?

rated:
fivetalents said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Dan,

I think that's excellent advice for everyone who posts on FW. Way too many "drive by" posts in recent history, and it is especially worse since the new ToGo extension.

Anyway, a big congrats on your win and thanks for all you you've done for FW for MANY years. Well deserved indeed.

Not the posters fault too much with TO GO, there was a big push by FW to use that extension, I did it a couple of times, but don't fool with to go at all, but it does make it hard to add extra info.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Thank you to everyone who voted, the other outstanding members in the community and to MVP9596 and the entire FW Mod Team.I really do appreciate the honor very much!!
  Congrats MC!

rated:
Mulox said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Thank you to everyone who voted, the other outstanding members in the community and to MVP9596 and the entire FW Mod Team.I really do appreciate the honor very much!!
  Congrats MC!

Mulox, you know how it goes, like Miss America, if for any reason I can't not fulfill my duties, you will wear the jacket!  Congrats on your impressive showing and your contributions to the community!

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Mulox said:   
  Congrats MC!

Mulox, you know how it goes, like Miss America, if for any reason I can't not fulfill my duties, you will wear the jacket!  Congrats on your impressive showing and your contributions to the community!

hopefully Mr C doesn't have a skeleton in his closet that would result in that. Such as us learning he really isn't a Cheap. 

rated:
MC definitely had my vote. Congrats!

rated:
Congrats MC!

rated:
Congrats from my cats. Thanks for all the cat food deals!

rated:
Well done, MC! You have saved me a lot of money!

rated:
MC and all the runner-ups....Thank you! Thank you! and Thank you!

rated:
Congrats MC! And also the other folks.
Go FW! My first choice for finding deals!

rated:

rated:
Congratulations to all of you. You deserve a reward for all your help and good work. Thank you very much.

rated:
You are so beautiful TO ME - mistercheap!!!

Congrats brother 👍🏼

rated:
He has saved me a few hundred. Thanks mr cheap

rated:
MVP9596 said:   To those of you participating in the MotY voting-

Some votes have been removed due to ballot stuffing, which isn't allowed. As we continue to clean up the ballot stuffing, make sure you get your legitimate vote in before voting closes at noon (CST) today.

It would have been simpler to just unilaterally award the trophy without taking us for a ride. Nobody would have questioned it, and we would all have moved on.
Once it was opened to voting, it should have been honest and fair.

That DID NOT HAPPEN!

I openly accuse staff of collusion, and demand a satisfactory explanation and transparency.
If it is not forthcoming within the next 24 hours, I will resign from FW, never to return again.
In the larger scheme of the universe, this may be a very small gesture, but I do not wish to remain a part of a forum where honesty and ethics take a back seat. 

Skipping 88 Messages...
rated:
Congrats brother

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016