• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:

Post a Hot Deal, Get a Free Shirt

Why go buy a new shirt when you can get one for free? Voting has now ended. We will announce the winner Tuesday October 25th. If you want one, you can earn it by posting a hot deal from one of our affiliated merchants. But you better do it soon!

How to Get the Free Shirt?

• Submit a t-shirt design of your own? here between 9/30/16 Noon (CST) and 10/13/16 Noon (CST). Voting has now ended. We will announce the winner Tuesday October 25th.
  • OR
  • Share a qualifying deal in the FatWallet Hot Deals Forum (this is what this thread is about)

I'm going to post a deal. What makes it a “qualifying” deal?

Two things identify a qualifying deal. First, it has to be with one of our affiliated merchants. Second, it had to have received a +1 or higher rating from our community 24 hours after you posted it. As a bonus, you will get a badge for your profile for posting a qualifying deal!

Eligible deals will be posted between noon on September 30th and noon October 27th (CST). Thanks to everyone who posted awesome deals! This offer has now expired.

We still have a few shirts left, so get yours while you can. We decided to continue the offer for a little while longer. So if you missed out before there is still time. Tell your friends.

NOTE: If you posted a deal that you believe qualifies but you haven't received anything after 24 hours, please make sure to send in a mod alert for your deal and ask for it to be investigated. It turns out that not all stores are triggering the PM to claim a shirt and the badge. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Some common questions with answers

Q: Why does it have to be a deal from an affiliate merchant?
A: Because the shirts aren’t free for us.

Q: Can I have more than one?
A: One per person.

Q: Did I make it? Where’s my note; where’s my shirt?
A: Give it time, friends! It can take up to 48 hours for you to receive notice.

Q: When will I get my t-shirt?
A: T-shirts that are claimed before November 6th will be mailed in time for Black Friday.

Here are some tips for posting deals

P.S.: If you believe you’re eligible for a shirt and you have waited 48 hours after posting your deal, please PM me the link to the Hot Deal you posted so I can look into it. Please do not send me your link before the 48 hour mark. Good luck, everyone!

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Thanks for the t-shirt.

rendition (Nov. 13, 2016 @ 6:48p) |

Post some pics everyone! FatWallet fashion show!

MVP9596 (Nov. 14, 2016 @ 7:44a) |

missed this!

peelunkins (Nov. 25, 2016 @ 12:48p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Let the deals roll in!!!

rated:
I am seeing an addition to mistercheap's snazzy fw wardrobe.

rated:
Looks like we had a little glitch with the automatic awarding process, that should be fixed later today. If you've sent me a PM, I'll make sure you get your badge and PM if you've qualified.

rated:
on the link to claim a shirt, i'm getting a 2000x2000 fatwallet logo, making the page huge

i also don't see a spot to pick a shirt size

EDIT: both appear fixed now, thanks

rated:
I'm gonna get a shirt

rated:
I want to get one

rated:
I wanna join.

rated:
Me too. I need one. Got one long ago.

rated:
I'm in!

rated:
How do I know which sites qualify?

rated:
Nevermind. Found it.

rated:
Well, I never got a PM. I sent a mod alert after 72 hours and got an email saying I got the BF badge. But nothing about the T-shirt...

rated:
Thank you for my shirt!!!! Do I get a Black Friday badge too? Oops found my badge.

rated:
I wanna get one .

rated:
What type of deal should I post?

rated:
What do I do if I accidentally deleted my notification email? Thanks!

rated:
Ilovebargains said:   What do I do if I accidentally deleted my notification email? Thanks!

Check your private message history.  You should have received an email and PM.  If not, shoot me a PM and I'll take care of it for you.

rated:
Hope my last deal qualifies. How do I know when they've reached 750 eligible hot deals...
Hope I get a tshirt.

I really like last years...any way to purchase one of those? Love the star wars theme.

rated:
Goofy4Deals said:   Hope my last deal qualifies. How do I know when they've reached 750 eligible hot deals...
Hope I get a tshirt.

I really like last years...any way to purchase one of those? Love the star wars theme.

Just figured it out...166 eligible hot deals and counting...so we all still have a chance.  

rated:
Got my shirt...I LOVE FATWALLET!!! ...and by the way...someone stole my deal on that other bargain site...but it's nice to share.

rated:
Just a reminder, send me a PM if you haven't received the badge and or t-shirt claim PM yet. Just make sure it's after the 48 hour window mentioned above. Thanks!

rated:
Goofy4Deals said:   Hope my last deal qualifies. How do I know when they've reached 750 eligible hot deals...
Hope I get a tshirt.

We don't have any of last years design left, sorry!  They were pretty popular

rated:
I'm gonna get a shirt

rated:
Hoping to get one too! I haven't had one, wasn't able to join last year

rated:
POGO

rated:
yeah, i got one T shirt

rated:
I got one.... Thanks.

rated:
Bingo, Thanks, much Appreciated......

I guess I should say thanks for my wife as she'll get the T-shirt since they are not available in my size.

rated:
Count me in

rated:
wow ! I am in !!!

rated:
I am still waiting for my shirt from couple weeks/months ago when supply are low, any idea when I can get mine?

rated:
OOrochiimaru said:   I am still waiting for my shirt from couple weeks/months ago when supply are low, any idea when I can get mine?
Huh?  They haven't even picked the design yet for the 2016 shirt.  

rated:
Sealed one for this year. Thanks

rated:
I posted a hot deal and no t-shirt for me yet.. wondering if it reached the maximum already

rated:
anusha123 said:   I posted a hot deal and no t-shirt for me yet.. wondering if it reached the maximum already

If you haven't received a PM for your shirt claim after 48 hours, please send me a PM.

rated:
I got myself a new Fat Wallet T-shirt today to complement many others that I have been grateful to receive over the years by posting deals on this website. I wear each one with pride when I travel back to my homeland in the UK with the knowledge that they are unique and not mass produced. Fat Wallet stands 'head and shoulders' above Slick Deals where I have been hanging out of late, but it is long overdue that I 'returned to the fold'.
Thank you for your support Fat Wallet!

rated:
Many thanks for the t-shirt. I have snagged quite a few deals since joining a decade ago as well have learned a lot of valuable information from senior as well as new members.

rated:
Just getting to know this forum thanks for the info.

Skipping 34 Messages...
rated:
missed this!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016