How to read reread Private Messages

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
I searched. Just got a PM read it, & responded.

Now I want to reread the PM & my response.

How is this done?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Click the VIEW HISTORY button on the PM page.  Anything that you didn't delete will be there, newest at the top, grouped by Username.  Click on a Username, and it will bring up all the PMs between you.

I get that. And I solved it. Until now whenever I moused over I got no recognition. Just the pointer no hand. I finally clicked all over & the history of each message expanded.

Funny after this I moused over the unexpanded history & I got the hand for the 1st time. Dozens of times before I just got the pointer. WEIRD.

Connman said:   Click the VIEW HISTORY button on the PM page.  Anything that you didn't delete will be there, newest at the top, grouped by Username.  Click on a Username, and it will bring up all the PMs between you.
  Thanks for helping Connman!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017