• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
The sub-forum is basically dead. People just post their online auction questions in DD (or sometimes Finance). Maybe it's time to nix it.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for the feedback. I am adding this to my notes for the next mod meeting. This is something that would be good for us to look at as a team. 

rated:
The scope of this forum should be increased to get more traffic. 

I have proposed to make it into a "business and/or selling" forum, but for some reason Fatwallet has rejected this idea.

rated:
It's misnamed. Originally, it was an eBay forum, then switched to Online Auctions, but all the other auction websites (Yahoo, Overstock, etc) have all folded. And eBay isn't even just an auction site anymore, it's become a marketplace, like Amazon. If FW is going to keep it, it needs renaming, in fact "Online Marketplaces" might be a better name, and use it as a forum where sellers and buyers who use eBay, Amazon, and other online marketplaces can discuss issues related to those type of forums. Other places that could be discussed there are Etsy, eCRATER, iOffer, etc

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016