• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I was logged out of FW for several days, when I logged back in, I had no images. I tried reloading the page, nothing. I tried logging out and back in; sometimes upon logout, or upon logging back in, they would reappear, but as soon as I opened a post, went to a different forum, or navigated away from the page, they would disappear again. What's going on here? And how do I get the images back?

ETA: This happens on all posts, I don't see anybody's avatars, nor any images in their posts. I have to click on the image description to see the image. See Where's the images? attachment.

Another ETA: See Images Return attachment. After I submitted the above ETA, I got my images back, but as soon as I navigated away from the page, they disappeared yet again.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
SweetClover said:   I was logged out of FW for several days, when I logged back in, I had no images. I tried reloading the page, nothing. I tried logging out and back in; sometimes upon logout, or upon logging back in, they would reappear, but as soon as I opened a post, went to a different forum, or navigated away from the page, they would disappear again. What's going on here? And how do I get the images back?

Are you using Firefox and Adblock plus??

rated:
MVP9596 said:   
SweetClover said:   I was logged out of FW for several days, when I logged back in, I had no images. I tried reloading the page, nothing. I tried logging out and back in; sometimes upon logout, or upon logging back in, they would reappear, but as soon as I opened a post, went to a different forum, or navigated away from the page, they would disappear again. What's going on here? And how do I get the images back?

Yes, and have been for quite some time. Never had this happen before.

rated:
SweetClover said:   
MVP9596 said:   

Yes, and have been for quite some time. Never had this happen before.

Check it now

rated:
Working now, ty.

rated:
SweetClover said:   Working now, ty.

Sure thing  It was kind of annoying not to have images

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016