Multi-Page Archived Threads... Issue?

Archived From: FatWallet
  • Page :
  • Text Only
rated:
Is there an issue with archived threads where only page 1 can be viewed?

When I click on page 2 or any page after page 1, or even click Next, I end up being taken back to page 1...

Anybody else having this issue or is something on my end?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Can you provide some example for us to look into?

Thanks!

https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=52&thr...

When I click on 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 in the list of pages above the OP, I can see the URL change (start=200, start=300, etc.) but each time it just shows me page 1.

Happened with another archived thread which is what prompted my post...

ChinaRider said:   https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=52&threadid=1183673

When I click on 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 in the list of pages above the OP, I can see the URL change (start=200, start=300, etc.) but each time it just shows me page 1.

Happened with another archived thread which is what prompted my post...

Looks like this is happening with Classic view only.  I've put in a bug report.  In the meantime, you can give the modern theme a try and it should work fine for you.

Thanks!

So, out of curiosity, how often is the website updated relative to 'bug reports?'

Is this one of those things where I'll either have to switch to Modern view or deal with it?  I'm totally fine with that, just curious if I should keep checking back to these couple of archived threads that I'd like to read in their entirety.

Edited to remove extra blank spaces because I like to manage my OCD...

ChinaRider said:   So, out of curiosity, how often is the website updated relative to 'bug reports?'

Is this one of those things where I'll either have to switch to Modern view or deal with it?  I'm totally fine with that, just curious if I should keep checking back to these couple of archived threads that I'd like to read in their entirety.

Edited to remove extra blank spaces because I like to manage my OCD...

To be perfectly frank, archived classic view pagination isn't going to be a super high priority.  It will get worked on, I'm just not sure when.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017