• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Very annoying.  The Deal of the Day bar has started showing up again.  You can close it but when you go back to FW it is there again.  Why has FW imposed this nagwhere on users?

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Me too. TY FW for listening.

zapjb (Mar. 23, 2017 @ 4:16p) |

Hi! It's not so much listening (because we are), but rather those deals that are pretty hot, that we know have performe... (more)

MVP9596 (Mar. 24, 2017 @ 9:10a) |

That's TERRIBLE news.

zapjb (Mar. 24, 2017 @ 10:28a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for letting us know about this. So you are saying it's re-opening with every subsequent visit to the site? Let me know if this is correct and I'll pass this feedback along.

rated:
Virgil27 said:   Thanks for letting us know about this. So you are saying it's re-opening with every subsequent visit to the site? Let me know if this is correct and I'll pass this feedback along.
  Reopens after I close browser.  Is there a way to get rid of the Arrow after I close it?  As I remember you tried this about a year ago and had an uproar.  Do you expect any different response now?

rated:
Please get rid of this navbar. Nobody likes this type of nagging website design. I blocked it with Adblockplus but we shouldn't have to do that.

rated:
duhmel said:   
Virgil27 said:   Thanks for letting us know about this. So you are saying it's re-opening with every subsequent visit to the site? Let me know if this is correct and I'll pass this feedback along.
  Reopens after I close browser.  Is there a way to get rid of the Arrow after I close it?  As I remember you tried this about a year ago and had an uproar.  Do you expect any different response now?

What browser are you using? It is staying closed for me when I close it in Chrome. 

rated:
make it go away!!!!!

rated:
Virgil27 said:   
duhmel said:   
  Reopens after I close browser.  Is there a way to get rid of the Arrow after I close it?  As I remember you tried this about a year ago and had an uproar.  Do you expect any different response now?

What browser are you using? It is staying closed for me when I close it in Chrome. 

I'm using Chrome and it pops up.  Also, that Arrow blocks content even when minimizing the pop up.  How can I get rid of it entirely?

rated:
Can tomorrow's "Deal Of The Day" be a free browser plug-in that eradicates it entirely?

TIA.

rated:
It's popping up 2 or 3x while viewing each page. Please get rid of it.

rated:
Can not get rid of it.

rated:
Why do you insist on doing things to annoy your loyal members?

rated:
Make it go away!!!!

rated:
This annoying message takes up a lot of space at the bottom of the page.  It is unnecessarily intrusive.

rated:
Thanks everyone for your feedback.  You can minimize the bar by clicking on the little grey arrow on the left side.  It will then just appear as that grey arrow over on the bottom left, like the attached screenshot.

rated:
MVP9596 said:   Thanks everyone for your feedback.  You can minimize the bar by clicking on the little grey arrow on the left side.  It will then just appear as that grey arrow over on the bottom left, like the attached screenshot.
  But then it just pops up next time we come to FW.

Maybe you don't want us to come to FW anymore???????

rated:
In my case, this had been dormant for quite a while (the grey arrow hasn't even been on the screen for some time).

Over the past few days, this has reappeared, fully open, each time I open a new FW window.

rated:
Connman said:   In my case, this had been dormant for quite a while (the grey arrow hasn't even been on the screen for some time).

Over the past few days, this has reappeared, fully open, each time I open a new FW window.

Ditto.

rated:
MVP9596 said:   Thanks everyone for your feedback.  You can minimize the bar by clicking on the little grey arrow on the left side.  It will then just appear as that grey arrow over on the bottom left, like the attached screenshot.
  Yeah ... that's still annoying.  Not unlike the single dead pixel that you never noticed before, but after someone points it out, it's all you ever see.

rated:
Still annoying us with every visit.
Make it go away FOR GOOD please!

rated:
It looks like it's back to normal for me (Woo hoo!)

rated:
Me too. TY FW for listening.

rated:
Hi! It's not so much listening (because we are), but rather those deals that are pretty hot, that we know have performed well in the past, so we're trying to highlight them from time to time on the site. The most recent one isn't showing up now because it's no longer running.

rated:
That's TERRIBLE news.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017