• filter:

The blank box that you can type in at the bottom of the thread is gone? Is this on purpose?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
One can hit reply on any comment and get a reply box. But that is just slowing me down. LOL.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Still here for me.  You are talking about the "Quick Reply", which can be hidden or shown via the link on the right side near the bottom, just above the page #, right?

Not seeing anything different...

rated:
Oh ok I must have hit the hide quick reply .
Thanks

rated:
/hides tightpapa's quick reply again/

Thanks for the assist Connman!

rated:
The blank box at the page of posting a new topic disappear, why?

rated:
mollyaie said:   The blank box at the page of posting a new topic disappear, why?
  Do you still not see it? I am using it right now.

rated:
Did you accidentally click the hide quick reply like I did?

rated:
I guess I also accidentally clicked the hide quick reply button. How do I get it back?

rated:
Click show Quick Reply - located at the same place...right under the last post

rated:
Connman said:   Click show Quick Reply - located at the same place...right under the last post

Thanks Connman (again!)

I've attached a screenshot highlighting the location.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017