thread subscription emails not working

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Stopped in the morning on Monday.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Monday 3:02pm EST was my last TA.  I should have seen something about 20 minutes ago, but nothing yet...

rated:
Thanks for the report. We'll check into it!

rated:
testing

rated:
All my fatwallet emails also stopped after 3:04pm ET Monday 5/8. This includes subscriptions to existing threads, plus the 3-hour summaries.

rated:
still dead

rated:
Still not receiving emails, fatwallet withdrawal symptoms starting!

rated:
It's not just thread subscriptions either... I stopped receiving my topic alerts on Monday too.

rated:
fivetalents and somanycats- Could you send me PM's with the email addresses you should be receiving these emails at please?

Thanks a bunch!

rated:
Add me to the club.  I haven't received anything in days.

rated:
still dead

rated:
Some subscription emails started coming today at 3:04pm ET. Hopefully this has been fixed, but I'll post again if there still seem to be issues.

Thanks for getting this taken care of!

Update: I received some thread subscription emails, topic alerts, and the 3pm 3-hour email, which I think covers all the types of emails I was missing.

rated:
Just got a TA.  First since Monday PM.

rated:
So we have figured out what the problem is. Thank you for being patient. We are now working on a solution. It should not be much longer.
If you would like to get notifications, did you know you can have them sent to your Fatwallet personal messages?

They can be adjusted https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/account/change_topic_subscriptions.php?

rated:
MVP9596 said:   fivetalents and somanycats- Could you send me PM's with the email addresses you should be receiving these emails at please?

Thanks a bunch!

Like other folks, I started getting subscription and topic alert emails again this afternoon around 3pm. So I'm not sure you still need it but I PMed my email to you anyway.

Thanks so much!

rated:
fivetalents said:   MVP9596 said:   fivetalents and somanycats- Could you send me PM's with the email addresses you should be receiving these emails at please?

Thanks a bunch!

Like other folks, I started getting subscription and topic alert emails again this afternoon around 3pm. So I'm not sure you still need it but I PMed my email to you anyway.

Thanks so much!

Same here, but 3-hr emails just started at 6PM. PMed my email anyway. Thank you!

rated:
somanycats said:   
fivetalents said:   
MVP9596 said:   fivetalents and somanycats- Could you send me PM's with the email addresses you should be receiving these emails at please?

Thanks a bunch!

Thanks so much!

Same here, but 3-hr emails just started at 6PM. PMed my email anyway. Thank you!

Thank you both!

rated:
Works now.  Thanks.

rated:
Works for me now.... thanks!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017