• filter:

how do I find my post on Fat Wallet

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Hello,
I think I posted a deal. How do I find it if I need to expire it?

Thanks,
Abu

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Looking forward to hearing from the community.

rated:
Try searching for your user name in the search at the top of the screen. Make sure you specific "forums". That's a good way to look into your posting history.

rated:
If you want to look for something you recently posted, try the Today view. You get your new PMs, subscriptions, fave topics, stats, and as a bonus, the most recent threads you have posted to.  Getting there seems to be a bit hidden, but one way is from the Forums link on the menu bar up top navigate to Fatwallet News then Today is about halfway down. 

If instead you need to see your entire post history, you can click your avatar on any of your posts. On the popup there are links to your recent topics and your recent messages. Clicking either link will take you to your authored topics and authored messages respectively. 

OP, if you came back to check on the Amazon callous thing and expire it, thank you for doing so! Users like you who take ownership of their posted deals end-to-end help make the site so much better. 

rated:
You can also click on your avitar and it will show you recent topics which are your posts.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017