• filter:

Product search for Fatwallet?

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
I rarely use FW for ebates, mostly because I never think about it.  If there was a convenient way of doing it however... Let's say I want to buy some Anti Monkey Butt Powder.  Is there a way of finding participating FW vendors that carry it, along with the price?  Right now I just go to Amazon and that's the end of it.  Sometimes I'll look in Google products. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Heh. Monkey butt

rated:
Thanks for the feedback, fasttimes. Have you tried the filter on the left hand side of Hot Deals page? That will show you all the deals on the forums that meet a pre-set qualification - categories, manufacturer or stores. It's how I generally search the forums. Let me know if that helps.

rated:
Virgil27 said:   Thanks for the feedback, fasttimes. Have you tried the filter on the left hand side of Hot Deals page? That will show you all the deals on the forums that meet a pre-set qualification - categories, manufacturer or stores. It's how I generally search the forums. Let me know if that helps.
  Not really.  I dont want to look for deals, but look for products. I want X, and if I can find it on FW than so be it. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017