• filter:

New Old Badges that are now available to earn again!!!!

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
For a little while we were not able to have our tiered badges. On the Catwalk, Summer Loving and Road Trip

I am really excited to say we are able to make those active again. 

Each badge has 5 levels. 

One the Catwalk - Post a clothing deal between 7/10 - 7/14 that receives a rating of +1 or better. You can earn the next levels for posting 1, 10, 100, 500, and 1000 clothing deals between 7/10 - 7/14 that receives a rating of +1 or better
Do not worry. Your total gets added on every year during this time. you do not need to post 1,000 times in 4 days.

Summer Loving - Post a Home & Garden or Sports & Outdoors deal between 6/22 - 6/30 that receives a rating of +1 or better. This is tier just like On the Catwalk at 1, 10, 100, 500, and 1000

Road Trip - Post travel deals that receive total net ratings of +1 or better and can be earned all year long. This is tiered at 1, 10, 100, 250, and 500

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, OFF TOPIC, FATWALLET. — Jul. 27, 2017 @ 11:45pm
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
This badge has no end date.

Neilium (Jul. 18, 2017 @ 8:34a) |

Probably a badge for those that bring the most interesting topics over a qtr/yr.

althes (Jul. 18, 2017 @ 11:19a) |

Thank you for passing that on

ctgolfer (Jul. 18, 2017 @ 4:18p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
"deal between 6/22 - 6/30" This assumes Flux Capacitor is working?

rated:
We don't need no stinking badges.

rated:
I wouldn't mind a free Flux Capacitor, though...

rated:
Connman said:   I wouldn't mind a free Flux Capacitor, though...
Stack coupons from various timelines.

rated:
rsuaver said:   "deal between 6/22 - 6/30" This assumes Flux Capacitor is working?
  The badge is active every year

rated:
Neilium said:   
rsuaver said:   "deal between 6/22 - 6/30" This assumes Flux Capacitor is working?

So you're saying wait 'til next June on this newly reactivated one?

rated:
Connman said:   
Neilium said:   

So you're saying wait 'til next June on this newly reactivated one?

Yes that is correct. 

rated:
Thanks for the info!

rated:
ZenNUTS said:   We don't need no stinking badges.
Came here to post this.

rated:
scrouds said:   
Came here to post this.

I had to watch Blazing Saddles or Gran Torino ("get off my lawn") after I joined FW so I'd know why people kept saying that over and over... you keep saying that... why do I feel the urge to quote Inigo Montoya now?

rated:
fivetalents said:   
scrouds said:   
Came here to post this.

I had to watch Blazing Saddles or Gran Torino ("get off my lawn") after I joined FW so I'd know why people kept saying that over and over... you keep saying that... why do I feel the urge to quote Inigo Montoya now?

Time well spent, but you need to put "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre" on your watch list too.

rated:
SlimTim said:   
fivetalents said:   
scrouds said:   
Came here to post this.

Time well spent, but you need to put "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre" on your watch list too.

True. I didn't only because folks quote the mis-quote, not original... and I saw TOTSM pre-FW membership.

rated:
Since this wasn't announced until today, and people have been posting deals for the "summer lovin" badge, shouldn't those post count towards the necessary numbers required to receive it, since dates weren't outlined in emails? Like my PM from staff stated, lack of communication on part of FW. Sorry guys.

rated:
I still say there should be a stinking badge for having an account for a decade. Or a decade and a half.

rated:
ziolo said:   I still say there should be a stinking badge for having an account for a decade. Or a decade and a half.
  Anniversary badges would  be a great idea. Maybe for 1, 5, 10, 15 etc..

rated:
A Summer Lovin' badge should really be for some al fresco fun that gets sand in the wrong place.

rated:
kamalktk said:   
Connman said:   I wouldn't mind a free Flux Capacitor, though...
Stack coupons from various timelines.

And some Black Friday deals of old.

rated:
ctgolfer said:   
ziolo said:   I still say there should be a stinking badge for having an account for a decade. Or a decade and a half.
  Anniversary badges would  be a great idea. Maybe for 1, 5, 10, 15 etc..

but it should only count time after the creation of the badge, so that people who have been here for ten years have to wait another ten years to get the new badge.

rated:
ganda said:   A Summer Lovin' badge should really be for some al fresco fun that gets sand in the wrong place.
  Inserting obligatory 'pics request'...

rated:
what about badge for crappiest post

....... for worst deal

rated:
Centurion Badge....once you get to 100 badges

rated:
VegasVegan said:   Centurion Badge....once you get to 100 badges
  I like this one.  How about a Trojan for 250 and a Spartan for 500?

rated:
  Funny you mention this.  Lat week, I was just awarded that badge.  Don't what I did to earn it,  but I'll take it. 

rated:
Sentimental56 said:   
  Funny you mention this.  Lat week, I was just awarded that badge.  Don't what I did to earn it,  but I'll take it. 

Are you sure it was last week? It looks like you earned that back in 2015: www.fatwallet.com/forums/off-topic/1473947

rated:
NorCal2013 said:   
VegasVegan said:   Centurion Badge....once you get to 100 badges
  I like this one.  How about a Trojan for 250 and a Spartan for 500?

how about lifestyles for 100, trojan for 250, then ramses for 500  

rated:
fivetalents said:   
Sentimental56 said:   

Are you sure it was last week? It looks like you earned that back in 2015: www.fatwallet.com/forums/off-topic/1473947

No, it was last week because a pop-up window appeared with 'Dynamite!  You've just earned an achievement' with an image of the WDNNSB badge.

rated:
Sentimental56 said:   
fivetalents said:   
Sentimental56 said:   

No, it was last week because a pop-up window appeared with 'Dynamite!  You've just earned an achievement' with an image of the WDNNSB badge.

It is possible that it was unintentionally removed from your profile and then restored. Two weeks ago I had to contact the mods because I noticed that one of my holiday badges disappeared from my profile. Actually, Neilium blamed MVP9596, saying he took it because he wants all the badges for himself , but this is not about mods throwing each other under the bus!  When Neilium restored the badge I got another pop-up saying I'd earned the badge just like I did when I first earned it in 2015. More importantly, the only way to earn that badge is to type "WDNNSB" (not the acronym, but spelled out like you did in your 2015 thread). Since the only time you've ever typed those words out was in 2015, either the badge was mistakenly removed then restored, or typing it out didn't earn you the badge in 2015 (unlikely since you did not complain to the 2 mods subscribed to/participating in your thread) and someone recently noticed that and fixed it. OK, I'm done playing Sherlock Holmes. I just find it interesting that the same thing seemed to have happened to both of us. Maybe Neilium can offer a better explanation of what might have happened.

rated:
Now I don't need a by stinkin badges but if I did I'd want a NSFW badge.

rated:
We don't need no stinking Trojans!

But yes, we do need badges for member anniversaries... I'll take a 1, a 5, a 10, AND a 15!

rated:
Wow. I like badges. I agree guys

rated:
When does "Road Trip" end?

rated:
ctgolfer said:   When does "Road Trip" end?
 Are we there yet?

rated:

rated:
Probably a badge for those that bring the most interesting topics over a qtr/yr.

rated:
Neilium said:   

Thank you for passing that on

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017