• filter:

I have received another promotional email from Fatwallet even though I am unsubscribed from all emails

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
For a background about this recurring issue that I've reported 3 times already, see:
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/fatwallet/1559838 

The new email was sent Thursday, July 20th and is entitled:  "Today Only- Rockport 30% off flash sale..."

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The email team is out for the weekend but I have sent them a message to have them look into this. We will get back to you as soon as we know more.

rated:
Thank you.
As I said in the OP of my last thread about this, it's not urgent at all;
it's a very small glitch in the system, but might as well fix it.

(Or, if a "slip" is made deliberately every 100 to 200 days in order to inveigle the site's name back into "unsubscribed" members' consciousnesses, just admit it.  Although I'd suggest using more enticing topics/offers than the run-of-the-mill ones that I've received by-the-by.     )

Generally, you DO hold to your promise not to send time-wasting emails to "unsubscribed" members, and I appreciate that. 
So many organizations ramp up their email mail-shot frequencies so that one soon is getting a banal email every few days, even after de-selecting every "topic" tick-box one can find on the communications page of one's account. 

rated:
When you unsubscribed, how did you do it?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017