• filter:

Targeted Fatwallet Phishing Attempt

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Not sure what the end infection vector would be, but I got this email this morning in the Gmail account associated with my Fatwallet account. I reported to Fatwallet admins already, but if you hear anyone else getting it, please remind them not to respond. To top it off, email came from Tom Hanks! tomhanks1 @ hotmail.com:

Hi
How are you .Do you have an old and experienced account on Fatwallet ? We need help there , wed like to pay $10 for posting a thread on Fatwallet .Payment would be sent by paypal .Tell me if you are interested .Thanks

best regards

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thank you drodge!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017