• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
fwfisawesome said:   Looking for latest data points on this. Can Target gift cards be used on Target.com to purchase Disney gift cards? I am looking to buy around $1000 worth of disney GCs. Target site says can't buy other gift cards with Target GC, but want to know if others have had any different experience. Thanks!
  No.  Any purchase using a gift card to buy a gift card at Target.com will be cancelled.  Lots of experience on some Disney forums.

Target gift cards can be used to buy gift cards in Target stores.

rated:
ashabrianna said:   Definitely hit or miss, i usually go to paramus mall to exchange but this weekend I went to Jersey City and exchanged GameStop gift cards with no problems. Today I go to the one in Clifton and they tell me that they dont accept gift cards as payment. I think after the holidays they are going to crackdown more, so Im am offloading all of my GameStop gift cards now.

Anyone had recent success buying other GCs with GameStop gift cards? I got rejected (POS system, not the associate) last week.

rated:
Has anyone purchased cricket wireless refill cards from best buy B&M with a best buy gift card? I want to refill the cricket wireless account. I rarely make my way over to best buy's vicinity, I'm wondering if anyone else has rolled bb gift bucks to cricket (or other wireless prepaid carrier).

Thanks.

rated:
bob151 said:   Has anyone purchased cricket wireless refill cards from best buy B&M with a best buy gift card? I want to refill the cricket wireless account. I rarely make my way over to best buy's vicinity, I'm wondering if anyone else has rolled bb gift bucks to cricket (or other wireless prepaid carrier).

Thanks.

Yep, have purchased both Boost and Cricket with Best Buy gift cards, never an issue.

rated:
bob151 said:   Has anyone purchased cricket wireless refill cards from best buy B&M with a best buy gift card? I want to refill the cricket wireless account. I rarely make my way over to best buy's vicinity, I'm wondering if anyone else has rolled bb gift bucks to cricket (or other wireless prepaid carrier).

Thanks.

Buying phone refills shouldn't be a problem -- the only thing you have to watch out for is if your city/county/state has taxes or fees on wireless refills then you'll have to pay that on top

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016