• filter:

Brokerage Bonuses ($600 +) for new funding

• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
seawolf21 said:   Fidelity discontinued their cash bonus offers.
  Wow, I thought for sure you had to be wrong.  Just got off the phone with them.  They offered me nothing to stay.  I can't believe it.  I didn't actually want to leave them, but now I'm forced to look elsewhere.

rated:
And miles, too. Does Fido have any offers around other than free trades, which for a buy and hold account is not worth much? Free trades are great if you have a margin account, but the margin rates at Fidelity, as at most brokers, are excessive when compared to IB.

rated:
Writing was on the wall for end of cash bonus offer when the last round of commission cuts were announced. I think E*Trade might still have offers.

rated:
seawolf21 said:   Writing was on the wall for end of cash bonus offer when the last round of commission cuts were announced. I think E*Trade might still have offers.
  That's what rep said, they don't offer cash bonus since commission cuts.  Yup, I'm probably going (back) to ETrade .

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017