• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
FWjunkie2 said:   
Cooz said:   I know right?

I've been monitoring ARNC and keep thinking of you, haha. Glad it's working out for you.

I ended up getting back in on TRTN and so far so good.

I elected to reinvest all my dividend paying stocks into autopurchasing more of the stock. My form of being "aggressive" with my portfolio.

Lots of insider buying in past month...I'm raising my limit sell order to over $30!  Current price $26.80/sh

I mentioned lots of insider buying on ARNC earlier..

Today big March 17th $31 call options buying.  Someone bought 3603 contracts almost at the ask of $0.56...  So far the are 6092 contracts volume for that options and only 121 contracts in open interest... So, some traders think ARNC is going to climb to at least $31.56 for them to break even by March 17th!!
I'm raising my limit order sell to high 30s now.

rated:
I ended up buying yesterday. Please continue keeping us in the loop, haha!

rated:
FWjunkie2 said:   I bought some options on QCOM for bullish play. The lawsuit caused huge drop in price. It pays nice dividend buy you have to buy the shares.
  QCOM looks interesting. Going to try to sell some puts.

rated:
YES, this thread is alive!! There are actually people participating!

rated:
Cooz, your TRTN has been a homerun, espec with that dividend!
What else you got?

rated:
FWjunkie2 said:   
FWjunkie2 said:   
Cooz said:   I know right?

I've been monitoring ARNC and keep thinking of you, haha. Glad it's working out for you.

I ended up getting back in on TRTN and so far so good.

I elected to reinvest all my dividend paying stocks into autopurchasing more of the stock. My form of being "aggressive" with my portfolio.

Lots of insider buying in past month...I'm raising my limit sell order to over $30!  Current price $26.80/sh

I mentioned lots of insider buying on ARNC earlier..

Today big March 17th $31 call options buying.  Someone bought 3603 contracts almost at the ask of $0.56...  So far the are 6092 contracts volume for that options and only 121 contracts in open interest... So, some traders think ARNC is going to climb to at least $31.56 for them to break even by March 17th!!
I'm raising my limit order sell to high 30s now.

Wow. The insider buying continues!  At $29.18/sh too!

rated:
Clocks said:   
FWjunkie2 said:   I bought some options on QCOM for bullish play. The lawsuit caused huge drop in price. It pays nice dividend buy you have to buy the shares.
  QCOM looks interesting. Going to try to sell some puts.

I'm selling some QCOM calls at higher strike to create a debit call spread which and bring in some premium.

rated:
anyone knows any app/software that can you can use to trigger a sell alert if stock has dropped a certain% within a period of time - like rolling last 3 months? Taking into accounts dividend as well?

Basically was looking for a more systematic ways of selling "losers" or at least get an alert to consider selling. For example, warn me if any of my holding lost 10% over last 3 months (maybe it is a sign i need to sell) .. but take into account dividend payments as well.

rated:
You guys have any thoughts on DIN?

rated:
GE ceo is on CNBC now. Said Predix platform is going to bring in $1 billion in revs this year!. Fair dividend of 3.2%. But it is going to connect devices, machines, engines, appliances, etc via internet of things. I'm long GE!! Physics meets analytics!!

rated:
Had a question regarding CLNS.... A couple of months ago, my CLNY was converted to CLNS due to the acquisition/merger, however I did not receive the dividend of CLNS. I see different information on different websites for the dividend. Yahoo finance says 0.4$/qtr and dividend.com says 0... Any ideas

rated:
ARNC goes over $30/sh now... When will the madness cease?

rated:
Does anyone out there pay for subscription to stock recommendation service?  Hulbert Financial used to compare such news letters but no longer does that.

I think we should expand this thread to include recommendations we have from our subscriptions to share with others on this thread.. we can keep it to dividend paying stocks, but I'm game for any recommendations just to get the idea going.

It might help get this thread more interesting again.

I already mentioned the several dividend paying Internet of Things companies from my paid subscription.  Here they are again: TER, STM, IBM, GE, ROK, PHG.  There are several that are not dividend paying which are doing well too.

I really think GE has been a sleeper but is about to move up when its Predix platform shows $ dropping to the bottom line.  Predix is like the iOS or Windows operating system for all kinds of industrial devices, machines, engines, appliances, etc.  They opened the platform to the manufacturing sector so that software for ANY company's devices can made to help gather performance data to anticipate maintenance needs.  This optimizes productivity by avoiding unexpected down time. Predix will be the iOS or Windows of all machines not a computer!! That is a lot of licensing and/or royalties!  And you get 3+% dividend while you wait!!

rated:
RMCF yahoo finance (for some reason google finance doesn't track it that well)

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. 4.2% dividend.

I've been in this one at $10'ish. They're starting to expand again in the US, and usually stick to their knitting with franchises in high traffic areas. I think their international expansion will be pretty big for the company.

It is a microcap ($66 mil market cap), so buyer beware. The stock got hit in the last recession, and with all the doom and gloom about the death of retail in the news - it might depress the price.

rated:
Still in Bp..still pay 7%..company still saying it will be supported no matter what.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017