• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Hi Fatwalleters!  

I really appreciate the community and can understand that discretion is required when talking about MS questions so as not to ruin it for everyone.

Quick question:  I've been using Vanilla for some MS spend activities, but now have an opportunity to pay rent with a $3.95 per debit card transaction fee.  As a result, I would like to buy prepaid debit/gift cards with a credit  card but maximize the face value of the  gift card.  Are there any gift cards out there that are better than Vanilla (i.e. allow more than $500 face value)?

Thanks, as always.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Your place just started using rent cafe too?

Oh and the answer to your question is no.  What you described is the best you're going to do if this is how you choose to dispose of the ice cream you don't eat.

On the matter of paying rent by credit card, Doctor of Credit - DoC web page has a possibility.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016