• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
I just received the following email from Chase:

"Dear George,

We are making changes to the Chase Ultimate Rewards® Amazon Shop with Points1 program.

• Beginning September 1, the Amazon. com redemption value for $1 is changing from 100 points to 125 points. This change does not impact the Amazon. com Rewards Visa card.
• Your points will no longer be deducted when your purchase ships; they will be debited at the time your order is placed.
These changes do not impact your other Chase Ultimate Rewards redemption options including cash back, gift cards, travel and more.
 Visit Ultimate Rewards today to learn more.

Thank you for choosing Chase."

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Jul. 29, 2016 @ 11:36am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not sure why redeeming at Amazon for the same price that I can redeem for statement credit was ever a good deal anyhow ... I guess if you have a small amount of points maybe ? Now this makes it a nearly worthless option.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016