Reverse 1031 exchange

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Any 1031 experts here?

Have a RE planning to sell. Will buy another. As selling is going slow and i already have a purchase contract, i am looking for options to make 1031 work. Came across reverse 1031 option but not familar with the process. 
Some say i have to buy with cash down to make it work. Is that true or i can get loan.  What if i initiate the 1031 but can't sell due to slow market and if i already enter into purchase contracts. What happens to my 1031 process?

Appreciate if anyone can provide details on execution.

Thanks
~VA

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Looks like for reverse exchange they are charging $5000  + Lender title charges. 
For straight the charges are $750   .  Reverse is becoming very expensive .. any suggestions on good exchange processors?

Looks like for reverse exchange they are charging $5000  + Lender title charges. 
For straight the charges are $750   .  Reverse is becoming very expensive .. any suggestions on good exchange processors?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017