Refinance in Idaho, looking for lenders with no point no fee

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I want to refi my house in Boise, ID. Can some one recommend a lender that offers no point no fee refinance? Thanks a lot. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Did you try loan depot?

Without knowing your Credit Score, LTV and if you have a 2nd on it, I can't recommend anyone.

Credit is >740; no 2nd loan. Thank you.

Go to the Mortgage section of Zillow and enter your zip code and all other information. Contact the top 3 lenders with the lowest APR and ask for a quote. Whatever rate you get, then ask how much the lender credit would be if you go up 1-3 rates higher. Choose the lender that gives you the best rate and the best net loan costs after the lender credits are applied. Alternatively, you can also select the "No fees, no points" filter but that doesn't factor in 3rd party costs.

I was hoping to find some local mortgage groups that can do no point no fee (also credit for all 3rd party costs)

Did try loan depot. 

coffeine said:   I was hoping to find some local mortgage groups that can do no point no fee (also credit for all 3rd party costs)

Is there a reason why it has to be local? I've made numerous refi's and HELOCs online and never saw anyone from the lender. It didn't matter where their office was located as long as they gave me the best rate. The only reason I'd go to someone local is if it's a purchase and I needed to close within 30 days. Some online lenders now also offer some kind of guaranteed closing but I'm pretty sure they're all busy with the low rates that we have now.

I would recommend BoxHomeLoans but they don't service Idaho.

Greenlight does though...

What did loan depot tell you and why didn't you like them?

No idea your balance or LTV but I found rolling into a Home Equity Loans with Penfed made sense for me.

bankrate.com

find a broker that does Provident, I have used them several times in Utah and I know of others getting similar deals in Idaho

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017