• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
Just a heads up that there is a 75,000 sign up offer for the standard American Express Business Credit card after $5,000 spent in first 3 months. $175 annual fee is waived the first year. It showed up when I signed in to my AE Blue Cash account. I applied for two other cards in the past month and was still approved. 

Normal sign up bonus is 50,000. Check your accounts and you may have the same offer. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Where did you find the offer after you signed into your account?

Menu-->Cards-->Small Business Cards? Or was there a pop-up?

The best I get is 75,000 points for business platinum after $15,000 spend.

The special offer popped up on the home page after log in. The grey box that normally says special offers, had the targeted offer.

I checked my wife's account and it did not have the same offer. My account was opened longer and was the primary card I used for Costco prior to the switch, these may be factors that led to the offer, or may have nothing to do with it........

Hard to beat a $750 bonus though with the annual fee being waived.

same offer here when I log in. Killer because I just closed this card 4 moths ago. Thanks OP

Be aware, they approved me and told me there was NO sign up attached to the card. Told me to take it up with Cust. Serv when I get the card. Going to be an uphill battle I bet.

I have screenshots and T&C. Save yours as well. 

That is strange, but have heard on reddit of Point issues on AE cards lately. I just chatted with customer service and they confirmed its attached to my account. I saved the chat log for extra documentation.

If you have the screen shot, give online chat a go and see if they can help. I have found that online chat gets better results than calling in a lot of scenarios.

Thanks. Glad yours is set up right. I've had a few cring-worthy chats today with them. Not sure what I will end up doing. Total mess.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016