• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
I already opened a Ridgewood account without promotion and unfortunately missed this deal.  Up to $200 bonus.  50 for just signing up to estatements which is required to waive fees.  50 for 10 debit card purchase and 100 for direct deposit requirement.  

www.ridgewoodgood.com to learn more about the promotion and how to sign up for it.  They also offer a 1.05% savings account as well.  

Also next day transfers up to 1500 a day.  It took awhile for this to be activated however.  I made an initial small transfer and after time went by maybe a few months or so it started to allow next day transfers.  Been happy with the bank so far.  It is a local branch for me so I took the account but had I waited I would have received an easy 50 bonus from it.

Offering is extremely competitive right now especially with the free checking with estatements option.  No min balance fee requirements like other banks.

Offering is restricted to certain counties, mostly in NY State I believe.  

Moderator Comment: Thank you for participating in the forums. However, this topic has been covered in a recent post Here. — Aug. 24, 2016 @ 6:45pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Stop spamming for this bank.

4 threads is 3 too many.

Any experience regarding ACH counting as DD?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016