• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
I just refinanced my mortgage and think it's a good time to open some new lines of Credit.

Can you recommend some good
1. Credit cards with good balance transfer terms (No annual fee etc, no BT fee)
2. Prefer business cards since the credit used during BT doesn't show up in personal credit file.

I tried searching the FW forums before posting and read several threads but none catered specifically to this subject.

Thanks in Advance!!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I've found that many business cards don't allow balance transfers (citi, usbank)

I have several chase ink cards and 3 out of 5 allow BTs. There is the usual 2% fee and AF, but it is worth it , as they seem to be the only biz cards that allow BT

Chase ink and Chase SW both have had 2% fee 0 APR >1yr balance transfer offers I have personally used. SW card has annual fee (at least the version I have). Ink has fee offset by 5%, however its tricky to keep the interest charges to a minimum on new purchases if you have a BT offer carrying a balance.

Wow ruffles, you have FIVE!

Make sure you don't get a Capital One business card because mine shows up on my personal file.

Bend3r said:   

Wow ruffles, you have FIVE!

between me and my wife

If you go for the INK Cash card you get no annual fee and 0% for 12 months. It's a business card so it won't show on your personal credit. There will be a hard pull to open account though.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
    Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016