• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Interactive Broker (IB) says: IB allows one free withdrawal request every 30 days. $1 for any subsequent ACH/EFT withdrawal after the first withdrawal (of any kind).
My question is if I withdraw on the 1st of a 30-day month then the next earliest would be the 2nd of the following month, or if I withdraw on the 15th of the same month then the next would be the 16th of the following month, or if I withdraw on the 29th then the next would be the 30th of the following month, and so on. Is this assumption correct?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

If you're wrong, it costs you $1?  It's not worth the time posting here, let alone hassling IB about this.  Do it the way you want and if you get dinged for $1 for a "every 1st of the month" schedule, feel free to let us know.

testing it out (with the cheap ACH) seems to be the easiest way to know for sure. My assumption would have been opposite of OP's, I would assume a calendar month (along with how the (in)Activity Fee is assessed).

$1 is irrelevant to me too. I could see it of being minor interest if someone wanted to use the "free" transfer on a wire. Then, it's a few more $ than $1.

It's per calendar month. Sources: https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=14718; personal experience.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017