• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I received this offer in regular mail. I wonder if there are any catches or fees or I can earn 10K membership rewards points by simply enrolling in their Extended Payment Option.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Nope.

Also, for the thread, one should never sign up for this option when activating a new card. Better to wait for Amex to pay you to do it.

Hadrianus said:   I received this offer in regular mail. I wonder if there are any catches or fees or I can earn 10K membership rewards points by simply enrolling in their Extended Payment Option.
  Nope. I've farmed at least 20K points over the last couple cycles with the business gold card.

Is approval instant?  If not, how long does it typically take for approval?

I have the offer on my Green card: "10,000 Membership Rewards points if approved by September 30, 2016."

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   Is approval instant?  If not, how long does it typically take for approval?

I have the offer on my Green card: "10,000 Membership Rewards points if approved by September 30, 2016."

Yep, pretty much instant.  Follow the link and sign up.  You'll get a "congratulations" message after you sign up, and the points should show up in 30 days.  Easy & painless.  Done it a few times on my accounts and my wife's over the past couple of years.

Thanks for the heads up. Got this mailer for a Biz Gold card but tossed it without noticing the free points. Found the offer after logging in and signed up.

parmenides said:   You'll get a "congratulations" message after you sign up, and the points should show up in 30 days.  Easy & painless. Signed up 9/26 AM, 10K points posted 9/27.

I got the offer in August, about month before my yearly fee was due. Easy $100+ in points.

Got a mailer to sign up, but without bonus offer...will keep waiting.

Every little bit helps. 10k points is a one-way domestic trip on United via SQ

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017