Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Chicago Bears PNC Visa Debit card for Virginia resident?

docjoo said:   Chicago Bears PNC Visa Debit card for Virginia resident?
  To honor Virginia McCaskey (owner of Da Bears)

Anybody tried this outside IL except 1 person in VA?

bharatiya said:   Anybody tried this outside IL except 1 person in VA?
  I called local PNC bank in Fairfax, VA, Bank representative says that she wasn't aware of such program. Took my number down and will call back once she finds out.

◾Select the Chicago Bears PNC Visa Debit card (annual fee of $10)

A debit card with an annual fee? What will they think of next?

Some readers are saying this is IL only, but one reader was able to get it in VA.

fedguy said:   ◾Select the Chicago Bears PNC Visa Debit card (annual fee of $10)

A debit card with an annual fee? What will they think of next?

Some readers are saying this is IL only, but one reader was able to get it in VA.

But it has the logo of my favorite team. It can proudly display my team spirit everytime it whip it out at Sbux (or wherever else I splurge).

Where do you enter the promo code "BEARS1" when opening account online?

TJME said:   Where do you enter the promo code "BEARS1" when opening account online?

That's "BEAR1". I wonder what the promo code is for the Cleveland Browns card?

1 To qualify for the $400 reward, the new checking account...must be opened (at a branch using the appropriate coupon) between 08/01/16 and 10/31/16...

Go to the link in the OP for updated info.
It's Illinois only, possibly Chitcagoland only.
If the branch doesn't have the offer on display, the promotions department probably isn't going to pay you the $400, even if the teller who opened the account thinks they successfully applied the promo code.

Today's the last day for the $300, so apply online now and at least get that much.

Is this available in CA?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017