• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Don't know if this is targeted, if offer don't pop up, try incognito mode.

Special Offer For You
EARN UP TO $350 BACK – Here's How:
• EARN $150 BACK after you spend $500 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.

• PLUS, apply by 01/11/17 to earn 10% back on your first $2,000 in purchases at Amazon.com on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $200.

You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.

No annual fee

www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/blue-cash-everyday/

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
It's showing up as $300 back for me even in Incognito mode. ($100 + $200 at Amazon)

rated:
That's a pretty good offer. They sent me an offer to upgrade my BCE to the BCP with a $100 reward for $1000 spend in 3 months.

rated:
Why does the duplicate thread that was posted by someone else in the Finance forum right after this one (and subsequently was greyed-out by Fatwallet) mirror this one so closely that even the unnecessary space inside the parentheses in the title was copied?

Does this announcement come from an external source that both thread-starters got it from, or did the second thread-starter just try to copy this thread (which it would seem that a "senior member" would know not to do)?

rated:
I signed of for my BCE about a year ago, and the promo was $200 credit on $1000 purchase, plus a year of Amazon Prime for free. This might even be a better deal than I received, now that I think about it.

rated:
oppidum said:   Why does the duplicate thread that was posted by someone else in the Finance forum right after this one (and subsequently was greyed-out by Fatwallet) mirror this one so closely that even the unnecessary space inside the parentheses in the title was copied?

Does this announcement come from an external source that both thread-starters got it from, or did the second thread-starter just try to copy this thread (which it would seem that a "senior member" would know not to do)?

Like many threads at FW ... copied from another deal site.  

rated:
They rejected me! Reason will be mailed.

Doesn't make sense. Excellent FICO.

rated:
same applied to blue cash preferred if anyone want that
https://www.americanexpress.com/us/credit-cards/blue-cash-preferred

Open in incognito mode and just changed the every day to preferred and it opened as
•EARN $150 BACK after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.†

•PLUS, when you apply by 1/11/17 earn 10% back on purchases at Amazon. com on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $200. †

Ofcourse annual fee is there but its 6%  on grocery

rated:
I'd like to downgrade one of my BCP cards. Wonder if they would still give me this bonus? BTW, a hardcore Amazon buyer will already have the 5% back card, so this is worth an additional 5% back at Amazon for 6 months, rather than the full 10%.

rated:
It's showing $1,000 for me even in cognito mode. Deal gone or just me?

rated:
LIMITED TIME OFFER
SPECIAL OFFER - Earn up to $300 Back – Here's How:
•EARN $100 BACK after you spend $1,000 in purchases on the Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership. †

•PLUS, when you apply by 1/11/17 earn 10% back on purchases at Amazon.com on the Card within the first 6 months of Card Membership, up to $200. †

You will receive cash back in the form of statement credits.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016