• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Any one tried this: ?†

https://us.etrade.com/what-we-offer/our-accounts/adaptive-portfo...

Page doesn't mention a †cash credit offer that was emailed. Not sure if it's targeted??†

Customers must enroll eligible E*TRADE Securities brokerage accounts with a minimum of $10,000 in E*TRADE Capital Managementís Adaptive Portfolio advisory program to qualify for cash credit. Accounts must be enrolled and funded by†December 31, 2017, the offer expiration date. Promotion is limited to one new Adaptive Portfolio account per customer and User ID and is not valid with any other offers.†

Cash credits for deposits or transfers of new funds or securities from accounts outside of E*TRADE will be made as follows: $500,000 or more will receive $1,500; $250,000-$499,999 will receive $1,000; $100,000-$249,999 will receive $500; $25,000-$99,999 will receive $200; $10,000-$24,999 will receive $100.†

New funds or securities must be deposited or transferred to the account within the earlier of 45 days of enrollment in the offer or†December 31, 2017, and must be from accounts outside of E*TRADE Bank and E*TRADE Securities. New funds or securities must remain in the account (minus any trading losses) for a minimum of six months or the cash credit may be surrendered

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I also got the email offer with the targeted offer to transfer my existing ETrade† funds to the Adaptive Portfolio and qualify for the cash credit, and the 6-mo advisory fee waiver. †I got the offer on my mid 6-digit account, but did not get the offer on my other 4 mid 4-digit and 5-digit accounts.

For those who did not get the targeted offer they will need to transfer new funds (not from current ETrade† accounts) to get the cash credit and advisory fee waiver. †The cash credit offer is not on the page the OP linked, but on that page if you click the "How it works" link before the "GET STARTED" button it will display the details for the cash credits.

rated:
duplicate post

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016