• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I'm curious what are people's opinion of these on here?  From what little I was able to dig up and read on this, as a investor into a syndicate (who really knows what they are doing), typical returns are on average of 8% annually and on most projects the real estate project would get flipped in 3-5 years for around 20% return on investment on average.
If this really is a worthwhile investment vehicle, how does one typically get involved with a syndicate?  Doesnt seem like these are openly advertised.
Also what is the typical minimum investment amount to get involved in a syndicate project?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Wesley Snipes says to always bet on black.

So....do that.

rated:
BigTR said:   Wesley Snipes says to always bet on black.

So....do that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTDeOPFr9e4

rated:
nwill002 said:   I'm curious what are people's opinion of these on here?  From what little I was able to dig up and read on this, as a investor into a syndicate (who really knows what they are doing), typical returns are on average of 8% annually and on most projects the real estate project would get flipped in 3-5 years for around 20% return on investment on average.
If this really is a worthwhile investment vehicle, how does one typically get involved with a syndicate?  Doesnt seem like these are openly advertised.
Also what is the typical minimum investment amount to get involved in a syndicate project?

They are legit, but you need to do your DD very well.

I'd recommend spending time at BiggerPockets.com to educate yourself and network.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016