• filter:

Bank of America / Four (4) different BUSINESS CARDS / $200 bonus after $500 spend within 60 days (yes SIXTY)

• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Offers found at:
http://promo.bankofamerica.com/smallbusinesscardsoffer/

Cards include:

• Cash Rewards for Business MasterCard®
  • WorldPoints® Travel Rewards for Business Visa® (5,000 bonus points after the first qualifying purchase on your account)
  • WorldPoints® Rewards for Business™ Visa®
  • Platinum Visa® Business

T&C's for $500:

1. To qualify for the statement credit, you must open a new small business credit card account and make at least $500 in retail Net Purchases with your card that post to your account within 60 days from the credit card account opening. Net Purchases exclude any transaction fees, returns and adjustments. The statement credit will be applied to the company’s business card account. One $200 statement credit allowed per company. Please allow 10-12 weeks after the qualifying transaction posts to your account to receive your statement credit. Offer subject to change without notice.

2. Annual cap of $250,000 on combined gas station and office supply store purchases; then 1% earn rate after that.

Based on the T&C's above, it's uncertain whether you can earn the $200 bonus on each of the cards above (unless you sign up for each card under a different company). No idea how easy it is to get approved for a BOA Business Card as a sole proprietor (i.e. Fleabay Sales).

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I didn't apply for 2 business cards. I did a personal card (not from this thread, it was a screened offer in my BoA port... (more)

BornSupercharged (Jan. 04, 2017 @ 10:46a) |

Did Biz Cash Rewards, $200 statement credit automatically on first statement cut!

DigiornosHunter (Feb. 17, 2017 @ 8:40a) |

Has anybody who got the bonus cancelled already?  I'd like to reduce the clutter in my sock drawer, so I want to cancel.... (more)

ken82 (Mar. 09, 2017 @ 7:42p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I dont know how you pulled this off but i got rejected after 1st approval

rated:
I got in on the recent MLB BofA rewards card offer of $200after $500 spent in 3 months. I got 3 cards with different team and got $600 bonus total. No fee on card. Spent $1500 and got $600 back.

rated:
fleetwoodmac said:   I dont know how you pulled this off but i got rejected after 1st approval
  Do you mean they first approved you and then rejected your application?

rated:
bopc1996 said:   I got in on the recent MLB BofA rewards card offer of $200after $500 spent in 3 months. I got 3 cards with different team and got $600 bonus total. No fee on card. Spent $1500 and got $600 back.
  Are you referring to this site?: https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/mlb-credit-c...
And how many maximum number of teams can you apply for?

rated:
Applied for 4 x sole proprietorships Oct 25, deferred decision on each, received (extensive) followup phone call asking for details of each business, received followup call today to ensure no fraud, concurrent with physical cards arriving in the mail. Thx OP!

rated:
ksea said:   Applied for 4 x sole proprietorships Oct 25, deferred decision on each, received (extensive) followup phone call asking for details of each business, received followup call today to ensure no fraud, concurrent with physical cards arriving in the mail. Thx OP!
4 cards for 4 different businesses or 4 cards for 1 and the same business?

rated:
were they actual businesses and was it just one hard pull

rated:
Single TransUnion hard pull. 4 x real side businesses with modest income each.

BANK OF AMERICA

PO BOX 982238
EL PASO, TX 79998
(800) 421-2110

Requested On: 
10/26/2016
InquiryType: 
Individual

rated:
I applied for this card as Sole proprietor and got it approved. Now BofA is asking for documentation proof that I have registered my business (as eBay seller, not a serious one) with state. Has anyone received such request and how to deal with?

Thanks

rated:
dr1974 said:   I applied for this card as Sole proprietor and got it approved. Now BofA is asking for documentation proof that I have registered my business (as eBay seller, not a serious one) with state. Has anyone received such request and how to deal with?

Thanks

When did you apply and when they asked for documentation? I applied over a week ago, got approved and haven't heard anything since. No card, no papers.

rated:
fleetwoodmac said:   I dont know how you pulled this off but i got rejected after 1st approval
  Same. They cited I had reached the max credit line after the 1st card

rated:
moneytree84 said:   
  Same. They cited I had reached the max credit line after the 1st card

This hasn't stopped them before. In my case they lowered the credit line of my highest card to make room for the new credit line without even asking me. But that was not business card.

rated:
Kinasharma01 said:   
dr1974 said:   I applied for this card as Sole proprietor and got it approved. Now BofA is asking for documentation proof that I have registered my business (as eBay seller, not a serious one) with state. Has anyone received such request and how to deal with?

Thanks

When did you apply and when they asked for documentation? I applied over a week ago, got approved and haven't heard anything since. No card, no papers.

It normally takes about 2 weeks before cards arrive in mail.

rated:
I got the card a month ago and spent the minimum spend as well.  Last week I got the letter from BofA asking for additional documentation by 12/21. Failing that they may close the account.  I'm not sure how to respond to that.

rated:
For me, it took about 3 weeks to get the card after it is approved. You will get it in another two weeks.

rated:
When is the bonus supposed to post? I applied for me and my wife and met the spend right away. The statements just closed, but no bonus posted for either.

rated:
dr1974 said:   I got the card a month ago and spent the minimum spend as well.  Last week I got the letter from BofA asking for additional documentation by 12/21. Failing that they may close the account.  I'm not sure how to respond to that.
  Seems odd that they would ask for documentation that the business is registered because registration is not required to do business.  If you can't provide documentation they are asking for, it seems like your only option is to call and try to talk your way through it.  Maybe explain that it's a new business, you're not required to register or file anything but you might incorporate eventually, etc.  Then just see what happens.  

If BofA is cracking down so they don't have to pay the bonus to people who don't have real businesses, then file this away as a lesson learned.  I hope that's not the case though because I've been counting on getting $600 from three of these cards.  I haven't received a request for documentation, but it's not looking good for the bonuses.  Met the spend on all three, two statements closed, and neither shows a bonus. Hopefully, I didn't waste the hard pulls.  I read on another board that someone had the bonus appear after meeting the spend even before the first statement closed.  

rated:
dr1974 said:   I got the card a month ago and spent the minimum spend as well.  Last week I got the letter from BofA asking for additional documentation by 12/21. Failing that they may close the account.  I'm not sure how to respond to that.. 

Same here.  I got the card about 3 weeks ago and spent more than $1k (my mistake, CC mix-up).  Yesterday i received an email asking me to call them with documentation of business registration, bla bla.   I haven't responded yet.

rated:
I applied on October 26th for myself and my wife.  Met the spend immediately.  I have not received a letter asking for documentation related to the business, but no bonus has posted either.  In contrast, the bonus has already posted on the BofA Merrill cards I applied for on 11/20 even though the first statements have not closed yet.  

rated:
anybody have a recon # for business apps? The two I found are dead. All the other ones are for personal credit.

rated:
I wouldn't waste time pursuing this unless you see reports of people getting the bonus on these cards.  It doesn't sound like that's happening.

rated:
ken82 said:   I wouldn't waste time pursuing this unless you see reports of people getting the bonus on these cards.  It doesn't sound like that's happening.
  Update:  The bonus posted on all three of the cards I got for my wife and me.  Applied October 26th, bonus posted December 22nd.  I was never asked to submit registration information or other documentation regarding the business, which is good because I don't have one.

rated:
I applied for the world points travel card. I remember it being a 500 dollar spending requirement but when I asked about my bonus requirements when i activated the card they told me i needed to spend 1000. has anyone else had this happen?

rated:
my account appears on my online access account the same as for my personal cards.
i have made my spend but when i try to pay it off quickly i cannot seem to find it offered.
a path to pay the card. I think i have seen this before and i must wait for the first statement?
or perhaps transfer funds to the savings and pay thru transfers?

rated:
Applied and got approved for the BankAmericard Cash Rewards which has $200 statement credit after spending $500, as well as the WorldPoints Rewards for Business Visa which also gives $200 statement credit after spending $500.

So $400 total after I spend $1k, one personal/one business. Sounds like a great deal to me! The limits were both very small but I'll take it!

rated:
bxlefty23 said:   I applied for the world points travel card. I remember it being a 500 dollar spending requirement but when I asked about my bonus requirements when i activated the card they told me i needed to spend 1000. has anyone else had this happen?

Did you take a screen capture in the process of applying online for 500 dollar spending requirement?

rated:
BornSupercharged said:   Applied and got approved for the BankAmericard Cash Rewards which has $200 statement credit after spending $500, as well as the WorldPoints Rewards for Business Visa which also gives $200 statement credit after spending $500.

So $400 total after I spend $1k, one personal/one business. Sounds like a great deal to me! The limits were both very small but I'll take it!

Did you apply for 2 business cards for the same business or 2 different businesses? Also, did you submit your both applications one right after another?

rated:
I didn't apply for 2 business cards. I did a personal card (not from this thread, it was a screened offer in my BoA portal) and 1 business card from this thread.

Yes, I submitted the applications one after the other. Instant approval on both.

rated:
Did Biz Cash Rewards, $200 statement credit automatically on first statement cut!

rated:
Has anybody who got the bonus cancelled already?  I'd like to reduce the clutter in my sock drawer, so I want to cancel.  Can you do it via chat or SM, or do you have to call?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017