• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Offers found at:
http://promo.bankofamerica.com/smallbusinesscardsoffer/

Cards include:

• Cash Rewards for Business MasterCard®
  • WorldPoints® Travel Rewards for Business Visa® (5,000 bonus points after the first qualifying purchase on your account)
  • WorldPoints® Rewards for Business™ Visa®
  • Platinum Visa® Business

T&C's for $500:

1. To qualify for the statement credit, you must open a new small business credit card account and make at least $500 in retail Net Purchases with your card that post to your account within 60 days from the credit card account opening. Net Purchases exclude any transaction fees, returns and adjustments. The statement credit will be applied to the company’s business card account. One $200 statement credit allowed per company. Please allow 10-12 weeks after the qualifying transaction posts to your account to receive your statement credit. Offer subject to change without notice.

2. Annual cap of $250,000 on combined gas station and office supply store purchases; then 1% earn rate after that.

Based on the T&C's above, it's uncertain whether you can earn the $200 bonus on each of the cards above (unless you sign up for each card under a different company). No idea how easy it is to get approved for a BOA Business Card as a sole proprietor (i.e. Fleabay Sales).

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I dont know how you pulled this off but i got rejected after 1st approval

rated:
I got in on the recent MLB BofA rewards card offer of $200after $500 spent in 3 months. I got 3 cards with different team and got $600 bonus total. No fee on card. Spent $1500 and got $600 back.

rated:
fleetwoodmac said:   I dont know how you pulled this off but i got rejected after 1st approval
  Do you mean they first approved you and then rejected your application?

rated:
bopc1996 said:   I got in on the recent MLB BofA rewards card offer of $200after $500 spent in 3 months. I got 3 cards with different team and got $600 bonus total. No fee on card. Spent $1500 and got $600 back.
  Are you referring to this site?: https://www.bankofamerica.com/credit-cards/products/mlb-credit-c...
And how many maximum number of teams can you apply for?

rated:
Applied for 4 x sole proprietorships Oct 25, deferred decision on each, received (extensive) followup phone call asking for details of each business, received followup call today to ensure no fraud, concurrent with physical cards arriving in the mail. Thx OP!

rated:
ksea said:   Applied for 4 x sole proprietorships Oct 25, deferred decision on each, received (extensive) followup phone call asking for details of each business, received followup call today to ensure no fraud, concurrent with physical cards arriving in the mail. Thx OP!
4 cards for 4 different businesses or 4 cards for 1 and the same business?

rated:
were they actual businesses and was it just one hard pull

rated:
Single TransUnion hard pull. 4 x real side businesses with modest income each.

BANK OF AMERICA

PO BOX 982238
EL PASO, TX 79998
(800) 421-2110

Requested On: 
10/26/2016
InquiryType: 
Individual

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016